The OFFICIAL 2022 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Phenix City :BrutusScust:
XXEverywhere.jpg

Picture it kids it’s 95 a young Smitty is in the army, it’s thirsty Thursday and he locks eyes with Columbus ga’s finest thot

twerk-big-booty.gif

he locked eyes and he was feeling the magic of the night, his bald fade was boosie level clean

Lil-Boosie-Fade.jpg

and despite striking out Tuesday, he was not ending the night on a loss, so he sashays over to the chick

And hits her with want to dance :shaq:

After cutting a rug
200w.gif

He knew he had her hooked

And later that night he would slay that butta face thot
And that was a
images

@Regular_P @Trust Me @Ed MOTHERfukkING G

Smitty finally got a w :mjlol:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
how many of these kids actually thinking about the education option and getting their degree
these kids trying to get some tape out so they can make it to the nfl and see money still playing the sport
plus im sure its grad transfers in there also

Every kid think they have shot, i hope they stay get a degree and then try, but the game is the game, and their being short sited along with their parents, but for a lot of them this is uncharted territory

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
#1 class coming in and a lot of those players got benched or didn’t see the field, no unexpected names really.
That’s what’s so crazy Bama have so much turnover year to year yet these nikkas sign up knowing they may not see the field their replacement is literally coming the following year
Lmao somebody told me that nicca Decorum, Snoring, Boring or something was gonna find his way up in here :deadrose:

#BubbleSuccess
nikka gets hurt and they act like he didn’t have a good year

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I hate Tennessee but Hendon Hooker not being a Heisman finalist is a crime
Him or Bijan Robinson. The fact that you didn’t hear Max Duggan for Heisman talk until 2 weeks ago is insane. TCU doesn’t even have a campaign setup for him. They should leave the voting to only folks who are winner. Dan Lebatards dad has a Heisman vote :laff:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every kid think they have shot, i hope they stay get a degree and then try, but the game is the game, and their being short sited along with their parents, but for a lot of them this is uncharted territory

i wonder how many out the 1k thinking about lower level of football. the nfl is showing that they'll find u if you got some talent
it may be a longer road then kids at higher profile schools

i just hope these kids making the best decision for their future and not just acting off emotion and entering the Portal just because they can

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
i wonder how many out the 1k thinking about lower level of football. the nfl is showing that they'll find u if you got some talent
it may be a longer road then kids at higher profile schools

i just hope these kids making the best decision for their future and not just acting off emotion and entering the Portal just because they can
A lot of kids fukk up going to the factories that are looking to replace you every year, or going to a school because they threw you a check, and you not in their plan or low and behold you are T that good