The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
does breh feel he's reached the ceiling with MSU in order to be entertaining LSU offer

he saw what’s waiting at the end of the tunnel of every year, and even if you open up the coffers you won’t have enough money to get kids to east Lansing, you ultimately won’t have the horses to compete year in and out, his choice get paid and ride it out til they get sick of him or go get a job he can actually win at

Officially scUM week :scust:

EMM6Eag.gif

Favorite time of the year

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
he saw what’s waiting at the end of the tunnel of every year, and even if you open up the coffers you won’t have enough money to get kids to east Lansing, you ultimately won’t have the horses to compete year in and out, his choice get paid and ride it out til they get sick of him or go get a job he can actually win at

EMM6Eag.gif

Favorite time of the year
:deadmanny:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Adrian Martinez is 10 yrds away from breaking NU all-time record
I mean breh hasnt had a winning record as a husker QB.
atleast his name will be in the records book but he's 1 of them guys that you'd be on a game show and they ask you question and he's the answer
and you have his name on tip of your tongue but just cant remember him fully.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wonder now that players can get paid. what would it take for SMU to get back to the glory days of like the Pony Express

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
have yall seen this trailer for new college football movie

Synopsis: A star college quarterback ignites a players' strike 72 hours before the biggest game of the year to fight for fair compensation, equality, and respect for the athletes who put their bodies and health on the line for their schools.

im sorry but aint no players gonna strike and not play in damn National title game