The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
its 6 min in 1st quarter...washington has 15 totals yrds
Half of what Stanford had in the entirety of the 1st half last nite.
insecure-growth.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Well settle it on the field and stop letting these pollsters determine it. They get blown out, won't be any different than any semi game from most seasons :manny: We willing to accept blowouts as longs as the program is one of the big boys? Its an invitational tournament if merit means zilch

can’t argue with I’d rather someone new, but I’d also wouldn’t mind wake or Pitt getting a shot despite a L if they win the acc

fukking Purdue threw for damn near 600 yards :snoop:

want to beat MSU? Throw the ball. Michigan QB gave us fits too.

boiler up :mjlit:

but Tucker had to know Purdue was gonna sling it, but Walker being your deep threat had to run out

They gotta have Thompson or Butterfield ready by now. That's on their development like I said earlier

Yep
its 6 min in 1st quarter...washington has 15 totals yrds

Damn Lake up there stealing money

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Well settle it on the field and stop letting these pollsters determine it. They get blown out, won't be any different than any semi game from most seasons :manny: We willing to accept blowouts as longs as the program is one of the big boys? Its an invitational tournament if merit means zilch

so people just want a Cinderella?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Ill be happy to take another L this season if it means I dont have to watch Anthony Brown no more.. this guy a 5th or 6th year player who has no touch on the ball. Scared to throw past 15yds. Awful RPO reads. Just lose already..

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another random because of the lull in the games right now
went to Burger King today. its like 4 something PM
i go there and its empty, look like the lights off, no cars there. i pull in drive thru just to test
and girl tell me they card system down and wont be able to take orders for 10-15 minutes

previously i went there and it looked the same, no lights on but 1 car there. its like 12pm or something
i go through the drive thru and chick tells me they not taking orders for another 10-15 minutes

idk if they need people to work there or what, but BK fukking up

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty good, only thing close currently is Hardee’s breakfast, but i miss the McDonald’s steak egg and cheese bagel

for me, i dont eat breakfast sandwiches much because I hate eggs and sausages.
i mean i can always just order bacon or chicken patty tho.

i've had breakfast at hardees 1 time for a work thing. we had chicken biscuit i think