The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know! The offer anybody and everybody strategy doesn’t work in 2021 where all of the prospects camp together and talk.

When dudes get that Bama, UGA, O$U offer they run to post that jointing social media like :gladbron:. Get that Tennessee offer and you will never know it even happened.
The Tennessee fans go crazy when a recruit posts they got offered by them. Those Tennessee fans make sure those tweets do numbers when a recruit posts them.

Recruit: blessed to receive an offer from Tennessee :unimpressed::snooze:

Tennessee Fans: :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Might be interviewing Brian Hartline
Is we bought to pull Jim Tressel out of storage? :ohhh:

No way are we even wasting out time with Ryan Day or is he flying in during game week.

Who the hell is Mark Titus?

This is the worst year to be looking for a head coach and the worst possible time to try to find one with the early signing deadline coming up the second you’re hired.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No way are we even wasting out time with Ryan Day or is he flying in during game week.

This is the worst year to be looking for a head coach and the worst possible time to try to find one with the early signing deadline coming up the second you’re hired.
Yeah y’all gone be like us last year. Y’all might as well not even worry about the ‘22 recruiting class

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Only big games I see being close this weekend is Auburn/Ole Miss and Michigan Stare/Michigan

Ohio State is gonna murk Penn State cause their coach has checked out and his mind is on LA imo

UGA is gonna wear Florida down with the run

Auburn is pretty tough, just depends when Bo is "on" or not, I think Auburn wins. Ole Miss is just too flakey of a program, but wtf do i know

OSU finna smash PSU, not quite sure if it's by 18.5 but at least 14.

MSU/UM complete toss up

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I know! The offer anybody and everybody strategy doesn’t work in 2021 where all of the prospects camp together and talk.

When dudes get that Bama, UGA, O$U offer they run to post that jointing social media like :gladbron:. Get that Tennessee offer and you will never know it even happened.

The Tennessee fans go crazy when a recruit posts they got offered by them. Those Tennessee fans make sure those tweets do numbers when a recruit posts them.

Recruit: blessed to receive an offer from Tennessee :unimpressed::snooze:

Tennessee Fans: :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

That’s not very SEC! SEC! Of y’all.. :troll:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

I don’t think it’s a bad year I think by season end some Name will emerge as hot commodity, Mel Tucker, Dave Aranda, Lane Kiffin all come to mind

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier

Ryan Day?
full