The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Harsin will do well at Auburn, but won't be a pain in the ass to Saban, Kiffin is that pain in the ass now.
No matter who comes to Auburn will do well. Everybody does, it’s just consistently doing it is the tough part. Kiffin definitely gone push y’all but it ain’t nothing to worry about because at the end of the day y’all will just out-talent them

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I dont think Harsin gives a damn about Saban or Alabama tbh, as far as one could while also succeeding at this job. And that's the shyt we need

a large part of this fanbase, as well as the coaching strategy by Gus, was Saban heliocentric. Seasons was determined by if you could beat, or compete, with them nikkas. Harsin doesn't appear to be a moral victories type

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I dont think Harsin gives a damn about Saban or Alabama tbh, as far as one could while also succeeding at this job. And that's the shyt we need

a large part of this fanbase, as well as the coaching strategy by Gus, was Saban heliocentric. Seasons was determined by if you could beat, or compete, with them nikkas. Harsin doesn't appear to be a moral victories type
Alabama is the college football standard. Everyone's season is determined on if they can compete with them. Gus has 3 wins over Saban in 8 tries, Only one other SEC coach even has one victory over him.

I like Harsin but you better hope & pray that mofo can be as successful as Gus was vs Saban.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No matter who comes to Auburn will do well. Everybody does, it’s just consistently doing it is the tough part. Kiffin definitely gone push y’all but it ain’t nothing to worry about because at the end of the day y’all will just out-talent them

But lane will get talent you know the machine gon get behind him, in 2-3 years he might be a real issue if he gets some decent talent

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Alabama is the college football standard. Everyone's season is determined on if they can compete with them. Gus has 3 wins over Saban in 8 tries, Only one other SEC coach even has one victory over him.

I like Harsin but you better hope & pray that mofo can be as successful as Gus was vs Saban.
every time you post about an Auburn coach, its what he's done as relative to Saban. That's exactly what I was referring to earlier. OU still an elite program with losing to Bama/UGA/LSU 3 straight playoffs. UGA still elite with getting their season ended by them nikkas 3 straight seasons

Auburn WASNT an elite program, with 2 wins over them nikkas in a 3 year span. 0 SEC titles and one 10 win season. THATS all that matters at the end of the day

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If Harsin becomes a better, modern version of Tubs, where development gonna be nice, we gonna be consistently in the top 4 in the SEC, and have the SEC title every few seasons, thats really all that most nikkas want.

Silkk

Daps
every time you post about an Auburn coach, its what he's done as relative to Saban. That's exactly what I was referring to earlier. OU still an elite program with losing to Bama/UGA/LSU 3 straight playoffs. UGA still elite with getting their season ended by them nikkas 3 straight seasons

Auburn WASNT an elite program, with 2 wins over them nikkas in a 3 year span. 0 SEC titles and one 10 win season. THATS all that matters at the end of the day
Gus won the SEC in his first season at Auburn :dahell:

Silkk

Daps
If Harsin becomes a better, modern version of Tubs, where development gonna be nice, we gonna be consistently in the top 4 in the SEC, and have the SEC title every few seasons, thats really all that most nikkas want.
Tommy Tubberville was fukking trash. You were like 5 when he got fired :comeon: