The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Why you looking at my draws?:dame:

tenor.gif
Yall been smoking? :wtf: Im talking bout the draws in the pic in pcp post :dahell:. Pcp really on pcp, Freddie Cane really be using cane :picard:. Im a intervene and get yall some help

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Whatchu talkin bout I been off that shyt for hours now
tenor.gif
Don’t worry bout it im a have the world renown @DropTopDoc Kervorkian take care of you. Drop put him on the platinum plan. Im talking bout mental health eval, drug rehab, vasectomy, the whole nine.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
bealsassface.jpg

it’s loic mafia for life, i never go against the fam :youngsabo:
Didn’t you post in Higher Learning you’d stomp out anybody from Alabama on sight for their maga views including @portcityplaya ? :ohhh:. Remember I said why don’t you tag him then, and you said and I quote “ the lil fella always follow me around he’ll see this” :whoo:. I said damn internal podcast beef on this wintery Wednesday morning .:ohlawd:

Do this first so one less Bama fan can be created :salute:
You doing the Lords work :salute:

:boss:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Didn’t you post in Higher Learning you’d stomp out anybody from Alabama on sight for their maga views including @portcityplaya ? :ohhh:. Remember I said why don’t you tag him then, and you said and I quote “ the lil fella always follow me around he’ll see this” :whoo:. I said damn internal podcast beef on this wintery Wednesday morning .:ohlawd:

:boss:

:dead: It’s too early for the shenanigans

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
:lupe: Y’all got power and shyt right ??

Momma droptopdoc sent me a pic from the crib, the snow was high as shyt :snoop: i don’t miss the Midwest
Yeah we got power. Was talking with one of my homies in Texas yesterday his power was off and on. His cell reception was shytty too. I was like damn midwest ain’t so bad :lolbron:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yeah we got power. Was talking with one of my homies in Texas yesterday his power was off and on. His cell reception was shytty too. I was like damn midwest ain’t so bad :lolbron:

yeah my oldest brother is in Texas his power is out but he’s good it’s just colder than a lightskin baby momma at the child support office