The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Appreciate it bro. You talking bout that Army Navy game when they got us up at 4:00 am in the desert at NTC to stand in formation till 7am to cut a 5 second Go Army beat Navy promo for the game :martin:. You reminding me of that shyt just made me neg that dodo @Regular_P :unimpressed:
I was sound asleep like a baby when you were cutting that promo. :heh:

Thanks for serving so I could sleep til noon, bozo. :salute:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

And you just know @smitty22 was up pissed, probably couldn’t get back to sleep, eating whack breakfast :mjlol: They could at least gave y’all a decent breakfast

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
And you just know @smitty22 was up pissed, probably couldn’t get back to sleep, eating whack breakfast :mjlol: They could at least gave y’all a decent breakfast
fukk that. He deserved some of this shyt WITHOUT sugar. :scust:

GUEST_ed20c9d4-f64b-48b1-adec-82de13b26073

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

I fukking hate you :deadmanny:

Man wasn’t no going back to sleep. Watery eggs, with runny grits, and half cooked bacon, or like me ill just go with the blueberry muffins :sadbron:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
I fukking hate you :deadmanny:

Man wasn’t no going back to sleep. Watery eggs, with runny grits, and half cooked bacon, or like me ill just go with the blueberry muffins :sadbron:

:smh: shyt sad, not gon lie, when moms, had an assignment for the irs in Germany for the air force…. That was some of the best food i had, on that air base

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That was a fun game
Absolute BS of a game too. Just some shyt you know you ain’t about to win. Most cool headed QB in the league, two TOs on the first two plays. Finally got it down to one score, like a 60 yard play and the refs call it back. That 2014 season might be the most disappointing anything I ever seen

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
In that same vein, I finally plan on rewatching the 2010 season, and it’s wild how much Tim Couch was annointing (sp) Cameron from game 1. I guess a dude that in tuned with the game can just see it off rip, but we was playing a scrub team :wow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
:smh: shyt sad, not gon lie, when moms, had an assignment for the irs in Germany for the air force…. That was some of the best food i had, on that air base
We were on a 30 day rotation at the National Training Center in Cali. So the food was shyt they serve in the field. Motherfukkers be waiting around for the gut truck to pull up ( food truck sold shyt like microwaved burritos and burgers and shyt like that) :heh:. Hol up Momma DropTopBuck a federali :ohhh:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Absolute BS of a game too. Just some shyt you know you ain’t about to win. Most cool headed QB in the league, two TOs on the first two plays. Finally got it down to one score, like a 60 yard play and the refs call it back. That 2014 season might be the most disappointing anything I ever seen

It was State’s biggest game in years and between the crazy crowd and crazy weather, it was just so enjoyable to watch.

But yeah, the ‘14 Iron Bowl should’ve decided the west. Y’all was in prime position even in November but just had a collapse for some reason.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Great offense. shytty defense

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
We were on a 30 day rotation at the National Training Center in Cali. So the food was shyt they serve in the field. Motherfukkers be waiting around for the gut truck to pull up ( food truck sold shyt like microwaved burritos and burgers and shyt like that) :heh:. Hol up Momma DropTopBuck a federali :ohhh:

Ghat damn y’all had to settle for the microwave shyt to get a semi decent meal

Yep her and my grandfather worked for the irs