DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
JT in Dallas

For the time being :to:

parking cars at Jerry’s World :ohhh:

I ain’t gone sit here and lie to you. There ain’t nothing to believe in breh. Harbaugh ain’t trash but he ain’t gone get y’all to where y’all want to be. At his peak he’s a little bit above average

bruh i be talking, harbs is cool, but we fire him more likely the next nikka will come find a new way to be a 8-10 win coach, keep him let him go, It don’t matter I’m at peace with the program, on that show that used my question said some coaches to look at was dabol or however you spell it, the nikka from LSU who’s now in Carolina, the nasty natti’s head coach and Campbell from isu, they all have pedigree but what’s the odds they get us over the hump ?? :yeshrug:

He can't be talked out of it. @DropTopDoc is a true believer. :francis:

See above answer bro

Last edited:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
parking cars at Jerry’s World :ohhh:

bruh i be talking, harbs is cool, but we fire him more likely the next nikka will come find a new way to be a 8-10 win coach, keep him let him go, It don’t matter I’m at peace with the program, on that show that used my question said some coaches to look at was dabol or however you spell it, the nikka from LSU who’s now in Carolina, the nasty natti’s head coach and Campbell from isu, they all have pedigree but what’s the odds they get us over the hump ?? :yeshrug:

See above answer bro
8 wins is 6 more than what Harbaugh won last year :mjlol:.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
8 wins is 6 more than what Harbaugh won last year :mjlol:.

imagine punching the air,over our record in a covid season because, i was just worried bout them kids :to:

You wake up violent :russ:

@smitty22 woke made cuz Mrs Smitty didn’t cook the breakfast with no hog, and hit him with that :usure: it’s time to find a new dinning room set, we will go Saturday, and got a couple things for you to do when we get back

Salute to Mrs Smitty she a real one :obama:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
imagine punching the air,over our record in a covid season because, i was just worried bout them kids :to:

@smitty22 woke made cuz Mrs Smitty didn’t cook the breakfast with no hog, and hit him with that :usure: it’s time to find a new dinning room set, we will go Saturday, and got a couple things for you to do when we get back

Salute to Mrs Smitty she a real one :obama:

That’s ok, i just got a beep from Kim, and she can do it all night :jawalrus: