The OFFICIAL 2021 College Football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Idk why any DB would go to OSU after seeing that defense they run

why would a DB go to Alabama?? At least osu can point to a couple dbs thriving in the league, i can think of two dbs in Alabama’s run who thrived i think of more can’t misses who missed from Bama, come on man get off that shyt, kids go for coaches opportunities and getting paid

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This man probably ain’t been able to sleep these last few nights thinking about what Devonta did to him. He should’ve just stayed opted out

It is what it is. He tried to up his stock & it didn't work out. And not for nothing, he only had a handful of games and sporadic practices to get better in a position that he wasn't used to. Who's to say he gets to the league around a solid DB coach and develop because the raw potential is there. Either that or move to SS or something.

Lol @ why a DB would come to OSU after one of our 1st down years in forever. We pretty much played the same way or similar with players like Okudah, Arnette, Lattimore, Ward, & Roby.

It just so happens we happened to have a down year with a young group of guys who didn't have the time to develop nor was put in the best position. We had 2 DBs who got kicked out the program which everyone forgets about so mf's had to step up.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
He needs another year playing on the outside. Should have came back

I get it. He not turning the money down a 2nd time. I can almost guarantee his dad Randy was like, "dont even think about it mf, we got bills".

He better play in that senior bowl and have a good ass combine and pray for only a laye 2nd round kind of drop.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
why would a DB go to Alabama?? At least osu can point to a couple dbs thriving in the league, i can think of two dbs in Alabama’s run who thrived i think of more can’t misses who missed from Bama, come on man get off that shyt, kids go for coaches opportunities and getting paid
Marlon Humphrey, Patrick Surtain looks like he’ll be a good one

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@RammerJammer @portcityplaya @TUA TAGOVAILOA

Word on them internet skreets is we would try to get Lanning from GA to be the new DC if Texas takes Pete off our hands. Also looks like we will be replacing Huff. Damn near the whole staff gonna be new

The thing i hate is the kids love Huff and Banks. So thats the main reason I hate losing them
And Saban aint the type to promote someone just to keep em.
So this is what it is :francis:
He not gon pick bad coaches so I got all the faith in him, it just sucks losing an entire staff

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

It be your own people :martin:
Don't make me go pull up the facts
889de553340650bffd14c079dcf41bc3.png

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
That’s @portcityplaya attention seeking alias. Pay him no mind.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
If OSU is gonna play a 4-4 defense then it's gonna be hard for DBs to see the field is mostly what I was referring to. At least at Bama you're gonna get a chance to play since we get 5-6 DBs on the field at all times