The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i really sat up here wasting my time thinking maybe OK st would put up a fight. :unimpressed:

probably would have had a way better chance if they played OU earlier in the season

Seems like OU has worked out their early season problems, unlike programs like Michigan

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
he was bad at auburn
Cool to see you made this deduction on the 8 or so passes he made here :ehh:
If you can make a conclusion on his Kentucky career after one game started and the 8 passes attempted outside of that game, again :ehh:
Joey hasn’t been there, but there MIGHT be a reason the overwhelming amount of UK fans on Twitter blame the OC and almost universally admit none of the QBs are getting a fair shake

might

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
If the almighty super great Mac Jones gets his heisman campaign ended by another unclutch performance vs Auburn, that’s gonna just be *chefs kiss* :mjlit:

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Yeaahhhh but 2002 ain't happening again
"Alabama would trail for the first time since the Georgia game earlier in the season as Auburn would upset Alabama to continue their undefeated mark in Iron Bowl's played in Tuscaloosa." :mjpls: spooky eh
I think we good for at least 27 if Tank is healthy and no receivers (Seth, Schwartz) get hurt during the game. Don't know how we holding Bama under 30 unless Mac starts sellin again

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Mullet starts next yr as the coach, I fully realize it’s gonna take a couple 4-5-wins-or-less. Probably more yrs of less wins tbh.

I didn’t expect a win, I didn’t even expect a respectable game, but pointing down 21 in the 4th on your opponents side of the field :mjlol: all the “But who can do better?” in the world can’t cover up for quitting on your players like a bytch.

Not to mention even the 3-4 stars are probably done for a cool min since dumbass couldn’t even keep his racist, nut job opinions to himself for the sake of the illusion of being a player’s coach.

I lost all love I had for the program, and only watch out of necessity at this point :francis: the last bit of heart probably died with T Boone