The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Him or the other boy that sat out. Would make us a totally different team. Anderson gonna be that one day tho.
Yea DL is starting to look better. But our defense is set up for the ILB to make all the plays so it's not all their fault they are just doing their job most plays. Moses gotta be better. I miss Tim Williams we just need someone like him on 3rd downs

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
urban is a wealth of information, and a damn good coach but it’s so much deeper than that, there are bad players otherwise why do nikkas get processed or wash out the league in 1-2 years it’s coaches that bend over backwards for a player they have no business doing it for but for whatever reason it has and does happen, coaching is a part of the issue for a lot of programs, but realistically, most of the time it’s having enough game changers to erase the lacking of your program, or catching a team on the right day and and right scenario, psu had no business beating osu, the year you all lost to cam and nick you all had better players, only their two dominated and lifted the whole team, Alabamas players stunk it up and that’s on them, because it’s no way nick was like fukk it just do whatever they played the game weak and the game got away from them, and if that’s the case the cellar dwellers of most conferences would just need the right coach and then it would turn around, this is why your opinion usually is baseless and not worth addressing, and what’s even worse you tried to be cute and ain’t have the nuts to at me like i give a fukk about you taking shots at Michigan, we suck maybe they will run Jim out oh well, if nick never came you would still be getting ran through by auburn so what are we really saying here

Break some of this shyt up nikka.

Fuk they had yall doing at Palmer?

Writing with an activator?

:gucci: