UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Cincy one of the 4 best
If they win out , I’ll be chanting :

Let them In ! Let them In! :gladbron:

Fukk it... it’s the 2020 pandemic season . If they don’t let in a non P5 school this season it ain’t ever happening.

@portcityplaya already said it ain’t happening because CFB needs Final Four ratings this season moreso than any other season :manny:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I’m surprised they even decided to punt. Black football teams usually always go for it just like Carter in the Friday Night Lights movie

When I used to cover HS football, I used to love pulling up and seeing an all black school. I knew I was in for some fukkery :mjgrin:

After that 1st TD and they send some fat nikka out there to try to kick the EP and that joint end up off in the bushes somewhere :russ:
Then the coach stubborn and old school so.he try it 3 more times with the same result :mjlol:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
If they win out , I’ll be chanting :

Let them In ! Let them In! :gladbron:

Fukk it... it’s the 2020 pandemic season . If they don’t let in a non P5 school this season it ain’t ever happening.

@portcityplaya already said it ain’t happening because CFB needs Final Four ratings this season moreso than any other season :manny:
@portcityplaya also said support the troops too :martin:. We don’t listen to him anymore in 2020 :camby:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I used to cover HS football, I used to love pulling up and seeing an all black school. I knew I was in for some fukkery :mjgrin:

After that 1st TD and they send some fat nikka out there to try to kick the EP and that joint end up off in the bushes somewhere :russ:
Then the coach stubborn and old school so.he try it 3 more times with the same result :mjlol:

i think you covered my old high school
after kicking an extra point you might not see the ball again because it get lost in bushes
teams just start going for 2 everytime

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@portcityplaya also said support the troops too :martin:. We don’t listen to him anymore in 2020 :camby:
Ahem...
Another classic by goat @Illeye buckmatic :wow:. I said Bucks by 30 @MustafaSTL say Bucks by 40 :whew:. Bucks by 40 then :ohlawd:

Game time :blessed:
Look at all this support :usure:

Banks playing timid that whole drive
Kid out there playing in a pandemic and you criticized him for being timid. Of course he is it could be rona particles in the air :gucci:
Bucks by just 47 now :francis:

Hate we gotta wait till 7:30 to watch this massacre

You'd rather hurry up and see a massacre than care about kids waiting til the last moments to see how the test results comeback :picard:
Proven fact that liquor dont kill rona so I don't know why you celebrating drinking :stopitslime:
Saturday all messed up :francis:. Only thing to look forward to is Wisky whooping ass

Disappointed that the kids gon be safe in their apartments instead of out on the field swapping spittle, sweat and hot breath.
:hhh:

Also reported for knowing about the future abuse of mentally impaired teens and not notifying the authorities:ufdup:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ahem...

Look at all this support :usure:

Kid out there playing in a pandemic and you criticized him for being timid. Of course he is it could be rona particles in the air :gucci:

You'd rather hurry up and see a massacre than care about kids waiting til the last moments to see how the test results comeback :picard:

Proven fact that liquor dont kill rona so I don't know why you celebrating drinking :stopitslime:

Disappointed that the kids gon be safe in their apartments instead of out on the field swapping spittle, sweat and hot breath.
:hhh:

Also reported for knowing about the future abuse of mentally impaired teens and not notifying the authorities:ufdup:
Message from user we don’t listen to anymore in 2020

:fire:
:devil: