The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
But he'd be in playoffs year 1 and champ game year 2 fo he get his fred Sanford on
tenor.gif
Idk about year 1, Maybe 2 or 3.

Still would have much less stress, easier competition, and elite talent to recruit without much challenge here.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Idk about year 1, Maybe 2 or 3.

Still would have much less stress, easier competition, and elite talent to recruit without much challenge here.

Nah he'd cake walk through big 12.
He comes in only having 1 team to compete with and you think Urb wouldn't take a UT team that plays OU close with Herman past them? He'd have a gameplan ready for em before he's done with his introductory presser.
Urban is top 5 coach of all time. His presence and discipline (on the field, off thats a whole nother story :whoa: ) would clean up a lot of UT mistakes that cost them games.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Nah he'd cake walk through big 12.
He comes in only having 1 team to compete with and you think Urb wouldn't take a UT team that plays OU close with Herman past them? He'd have a gameplan ready for em before he's done with his introductory presser.
Urban is top 5 coach of all time. His presence and discipline (on the field, off thats a whole nother story :whoa: ) would clean up a lot of UT mistakes that cost them games.
Big 12 a wild ass conference. Any given Saturday a mofo can be got.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Which is the more "all hat, no cattle" coach: PJ Fleck or Tom Herman?

Interesting how the Terps have been a thorn in both their sides over the years.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For as much beefing as the Auburn and LSU brehs do all year long, Them mofos had me forget that game was even happening today :heh:
Because don’t none of us talk about that game other than rigby and atlhawksfan. Those the 2 who always arguing

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Which is the more "all hat, no cattle" coach: PJ Fleck or Tom Herman?

Interesting how the Terps have been a thorn in both their sides over the years.

Def Herman. Give Fleck the resources Hermboy got and he aint close to getting fired.
Minny aint gonna be a consistent contender cause they not gonna get the horses or be able to get the horses every year but they'll be coached well enough.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
We don’t ever win the Georgia game, and they fanbase is nonexistent, so I might as well devote that shyt talking somewhere :yeshrug: