The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Auburns stuck in CFB purgatory. Ask @Rigby. @Sauce Dab and @smitty22 if they’re ok with the product that their tigers put out on a yearly basis. Go on. Ask’em. :sas1:
We in purgatory, but we’ve still done better than y’all. Michigan state has done better than y’all this last decade
if it wasn’t for cam and a was the rb down type thing Oregon probably wins that game, but realistically they are us, in the shadow of a historical run by their rival, they have beaten them but it’s usually some serious circumstance, kick 6, cam Newton, tua being hurt, and Mac Jones still being green, I’ve never seen an iron bowl where Gus just undressed Bama, so literally it’s us, a couple different bounces of the ball and we are looking at two possible wins in our rivalry, the real difference is auburn could literally have their pic of talent, because they drop bags, Michigan doesn’t so it’s like you have the talent(more or less) it’s just Bama has more and usually more competent coaches
Come on breh. Wins are wins. You can’t just keep saying b..b..b..but Cam. Our good players did what they were supposed to do. Which is win
full

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We in purgatory, but we’ve still done better than y’all. Michigan state has done better than y’all this last decade

Come on breh. Wins are wins. You can’t just keep saying b..b..b..but Cam. Our good players did what they were supposed to do. Which is win
full
Them Aubrehs shytting on the scUMettes :whoo:

:salute:

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

full
Wasn't Nick Fairley the 2nd best player in the country that year? Plus Dee Ford LOL

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

full
if it's that easy to luck into a win against your rival, idk why Michigan can't do it more than once a decade :leostare:
Wasn't Nick Fairley the 2nd best player in the country that year? Plus Dee Ford LOL
I ain't even read dude post, but even tho 2010 had only 1 true NFL talent, they had multiple guys that won them games when Cam/offense was off. Don't win Alabama without a shutout in 2nd half, only scored 17 vs Clemson, Oregon was basically the same business. Kick 6 and jordan hare miracle aside, Auburn looked like the best team in the SEC in 2013, for the most part. I don't know how you contend against that

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Exactly I don’t know why people keep skipping over Fairley. Cam didn’t play defense. Fairley won the Lombardi trophy that year. We had the best offensive and defensive player in the country that year

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Exactly I don’t know why people keep skipping over Fairley. Cam didn’t play defense. Fairley won the Lombardi trophy that year. We had the best offensive and defensive player in the country that year
@DropTopDoc @Trust Me he said why yall skiplping over Fairley with ya punk asses :popcorn3:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's only one way to settle this

Auburn vs Michigan in the Union Home Mortgage Gasparilla Bowl :blessed:
Hopefully we get Bama vs. Clemson in the corona bowl. :whoo:
Trevor Lawrence and Saban infecting everybody on both sides to where y’all can’t even make it out the first quarter :blessed:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These announcers ain’t even saying Taulia name. That shyt gotta be annoying to hear announcers saying “Tua little brother” rather than your own name :unimpressed: