The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FAU had to cancel their game. that makes 15 cancellations in 2/3 weeks of football between (3?) conferences.

Mizzou got 12 players out.
Wisky got 42 positives
Yet they beggin to play ball like everything ok :snoop:
What’s going on in Tuscaloosa? Y’all team been quiet. I ain’t seen no covid news from y’all or any opt outs:mjpls:
Saban made his players sign an NDA? :mjpls:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

hope protecting the kids was worth it :wow:

So you rather Auburn kids get sick for a top 10 ranking :mjtf:. Guess football is everything in sec maga country :gucci:

:wtf: Sauce is a buckeye, sauce-buckeye

IKR this shyt got me like
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
That last gif :deadrose:

Man that imbecile @Trust Me and Sauce Buck been drinking already today :snoop:. They getting me confused with @portcityplaya :mindblown:. Wanted to put my size 12 ugz up for the day but looks like i got more necks to step on :francis:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So you rather Auburn kids get sick for a top 10 ranking :mjtf:. Guess football is everything in sec maga country :gucci:

That last gif :deadrose:

Man that imbecile @Trust Me and Sauce Buck been drinking already today :snoop:. They getting me confused with @portcityplaya :mindblown:. Wanted to put my size 12 ugz up for the day but looks like i got more necks to step on :francis:

:dead:

Man watching games this week will be sooo much better now that we’re back. :wow:

let’s not count our chickens before they hatch :francis:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
What’s going on in Tuscaloosa? Y’all team been quiet. I ain’t seen no covid news from y’all or any opt outs:mjpls:
Saban made his players sign an NDA? :mjpls:

Shiiiii I dont know.

After the 1st batch who came back this summer havent heard a word about positives.
They started testing everyday this week, instead of every 3 days but other than that they keepin things quiet as nun farts.