The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
I reeeeeaaaaaly don't understand all this UNC/Mack Brown dikk licking. shyt gonna come to an end soon.

Shyt literally came outta the blue . It’s ridiculous and nauseating. :hhh:Every once and a while, the media tries to push a narrative that UNC could and will be relevant in football for a particular season and they’re probably trying now even moreso than ever because the ACC desperately wants a team to give Clemsdumb some competition .

Shyt is just pathetic . :hhh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Saban toeing the line :mjpls:
5 star black recruit: coach do you think black lives matter? :mjpls:
Saban: all lives matter............ including my 5 star black ones :mjgrin:
5 star: :unimpressed:

tenor.gif

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Crazy how fast time be flying in "College Football Years". Sam Ehlinger's senior year, Which means this is Herman's do or die year.

Won't be fired either way just because of everything going on, But he still needs to at least win the Big 12.

All of our players who got suspended before the lsu playoff game are still gonna be suspended when we play Texas. :francis: Smh

This is supposed to be our rebuilding yr.

On the surface This may be Hermans best chance

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Shyt literally came outta the blue . It’s ridiculous and nauseating. :hhh:Every once and a while, the media tries to push a narrative that UNC could and will be relevant in football for a particular season and they’re probably trying now even moreso than ever because the ACC desperately wants a team to give Clemsdumb some competition .

Shyt is just pathetic . :hhh:
My cousin got suckered. Got folks thinking they some kind of sleeping Giant. Struggling against Syracuse