The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
2011 SEC championship game on SECN
Don't know which fanbase should be more disappointed in how their season ended 2011 LSU or 2013 Auburn.

Gotta be LSU for asking to play the one team in the nation they knew they didn't want, that they had already somehow managed to beat :snoop:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Don't know which fanbase should be more disappointed in how their season ended 2011 LSU or 2013 Auburn.

Gotta be LSU for asking to play the one team in the nation they knew they didn't want, that they had already somehow managed to beat :snoop:

they willed Bama back in and it seemed like LSU ain’t learn they lesson and played worse

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
He's made maybe 3 good throws. All of them were TDs.
Not that he's bad but their offense philosophy is definitely short quick passes and let them 'letes run.

Yea i watched the first half. Seems like a pre-spread Bama QB from back in the day. Get the ball out semi quick and let the athletes make the plays. The commentators said this was vanilla for game 1, so I hope they let him sling it some more. With their schedule, they’re gonna have to put up points. That’s schedule’s :picard:

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Yea i watched the first half. Seems like a pre-spread Bama QB from back in the day. Get the ball out semi quick and let the athletes make the plays. The commentators said this was vanilla for game 1, so I hope they let him sling it some more. With their schedule, they’re gonna have to put up points. That’s schedule’s :picard:

i take any kid playing with a grain of salt, He’s problem had limited practice, and they are still trying to get a feel for football, let alone their offense, plus with the way our offense is moving getting the ball out quick to our athletes would not be a bad thing

DropTopDoc

Daps
Reppin
Watching this 93 FSU Miami game
The rock caught him a sack on ward
Warren Sapp
Dunn
Devin Bush Sr putting in work and the game sealing pick six
Derrick Brooks With theee biggest cowboy collar
Charlie Ward the god :blessed: