The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Trump getting the B1G to play is 100% political, it's not even about economics seeing as Trump is a money mark.

The Midwest features a lot of swing states, he thinks getting college football going in the midwest will win him the election. Notice how he's not desperate for the Pac-12 to play?

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Trump getting the B1G to play is 100% political, it's not even about economics seeing as Trump is a money mark.

The Midwest features a lot of swing states, he thinks getting college football going in the midwest will win him the election. Notice how he's not desperate for the Pac-12 to play?

The funny part is that the right were accusing this football delay on the left making it political, and not because of the virus. :snoop:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Apparently Trump called Kevin Warren yesterday, and Trump told the media that the call was very productive. And that football will be up and running in the B1G immediately. That they were ‘on the 1 yard line’ Then this..

:russ:

:dead:

Clay Travis lost

And haven't people learned? Everything Trump touches, fails.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
They say that this report can’t be facts. Because it isn’t the AD’s that vote. It’s the school presidents, and the presidents don’t give a damn about no football right now. The Purdue president came out and said that the report isn’t true.. or at least he hadn’t heard anything. He also said that the HOPE is to start right around thanksgiving. And that’s not even for sure yet.

@smitty22 got bars? :ohhh:

200.gif

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

Damn I'm right smack in the middle of all this. Josh Pate is a legit dude and he doesn't sugarcoat shyt. This 9 minute segment was damning.

What do ya'll think?

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Jamie Newman might opt out

Sources close to the situation have told 247Sports that Jamie Newman could opt out of the 2020 football season.

We are working to gather more information but it appears as if the graduate quarterback won’t play for the Bulldogs in 2020.

Stay tuned as we continue to monitor this developing situation...

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BLM is kicking O’s ass

The way I see it, the players see everything goin on and want to be involved and want to be activist and speak out, while O is on the mindset of just focus on football and he’s trying to gain control of the situation and I’m pretty sure it’s rubbing the players the wrong way. Coach O can’t be goin to these parents living room selling them on making them a better man when it comes time to face real life issues you tell them to just focus on football, and it makes him look like a hypocrite anyways cuz he’s always hanging out with the governor and he goes or Fox and say Trump is doin a good job, if anyone needed to focus on football it’s him
Of all people, even you criticized Coach O? :ohhh:
If even you criticizing him then O must really be fukking up :ohhh:

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Sources close to the situation have told 247Sports that Jamie Newman could opt out of the 2020 football season.

We are working to gather more information but it appears as if the graduate quarterback won’t play for the Bulldogs in 2020.

You shared something a few days ago about a players of ours opting out, did they ever say who it could be?

I thought it was Bryce cause he wasn't at the scrimmage Saturday but he's back at practice. Might be Keilan Robinson cause he hasn't been at practice.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You shared something a few days ago about a players of ours opting out, did they ever say who it could be?

I thought it was Bryce cause he wasn't at the scrimmage Saturday but he's back at practice. Might be Keilan Robinson cause he hasn't been at practice.
No Bama keeping they shyt in-house

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

And watch UGA still beat us if there's a season :mjcry:

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps

A black QB was never going to start at Georgia. :mjpls:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
The initial source I linked said (West), but Newman was the first guy I was thinking before that. Good for him