The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I mean its basically the same thing, but I ate Foo first :yeshrug: try their chicken sandwich next time you go to one, i thought it was fire

Man foosackly quality done dropped big time.
Back in the day they used to give you actual decent sized tenders.
Now they give you these baby pinky sized joints. shyt is wack

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Near 5 * :laff:. I guess that sounds better than 4* :heh:

nikkas putting an Astrid next to they recruits star nikka 5 star-ish

I mean its basically the same thing, but I ate Foo first :yeshrug: try their chicken sandwich next time you go to one, i thought it was fire

ok I’ll def try it, like i said it’s not like it was bad, but the way them nikkas was lined up i thought i was bout to eat Erykah Badu or Lauren London’s p*ssy, but we got canes here in Nola, it’s good but i miss zaxby

It's the #1 tight end in the country :what: And we gonna flip some of Miami's recruits when their season goes belly up

What is FSU doing this cycle? :leostare:

:what:

Do you believe half the shyt you type, or better yet do you actually say it out loud before you type it, that actually might curb your post

foosacklys just has the best sauce and prices. their chicken quality aint the best

price was good, sauce was too, I’m gon see what them sandwiches talking bout next time

bigger box with the lemonade can get you through a whole day :deadmanny: I dunno about anywhere else but them nikkas left Zaxbys assed out in mobile and Foley

oh yeah i was good for most of the day i got the regular box, but the zaxby wings and things is undefeated

Man foosackly quality done dropped big time.
Back in the day they used to give you actual decent sized tenders.
Now they give you these baby pinky sized joints. shyt is wack

they was kind of small but damn they was hot and fresh

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Jesus man :snoop:

As much as it’s dangerous, some kids really are safer on campus then back home, i know he had not left yet, but I’m sure had it been his time to be at Florida this shyt wouldn’t have happened, that was a hit, nikka roll up on you an buss

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nebraska is the biggest clown program in the country.
How as a player are you gonna sue a conference? :dwillhuh:
The conference doesn't owe or guarantee you anything

The second they lose that suit, Nebraska's gonna get the boot from the conference. Just watch. There's already rumblings.. they dont bring a TV market, they dont make the conference much money.. and they gettin equal revenue sharing. :camby: They dont wanna be in the B1G no more anyway.

Goat class even during a pandemic :whew:.... @Trust Me :umad:

2021 Football Team Rankings

I guess the postal service is runnin late on them checks huh? :unimpressed: