The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Yes, the virus has be controlled with just the Michigan football but that’s not going to happen with a full campus, and traveling to play other teams

this is disingenuous

Naa, I think its his way of saying that if you follow CDC guidelines, and stay safe.. you can keep the numbers low. You know, by not having Covid parties in Tuscaloosa and shyt like that.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
How is that possible playing college football and living on a college campus?

Bruh, I'm gonna be 110% honest with you right now. I dont know how I feel about these kids playing. Part of me feels like they should be able to do whatever they want. It's THEIR lives. If they see no harm in playing, then why stop them? They damn sure aint getting paid. So what then? For the love of the game? I respect that, but lets be real here.

The flip side is the NCAA truly doesnt give a flying fukk about these kids. And they're supposed to lay it ALL on the line while they make the mans' pockets fatter? But so many coaches and players (and their parents) are coming out saying that they want to play. Something's gonna have to give.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Yes, the virus has be controlled with just the Michigan football but that’s not going to happen with a full campus, and traveling to play other teams

this is disingenuous

the point is you can keep numbers low, but the biggest issue is all schools are not doing things the same way so you won’t have those numbers across the board, play football or don’t it doesn’t matter to me, but if they are going to have those kids out there, they need to bubble teams, and there needs to be long lasting care for these kids after football

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Well it's Tuesday and CFB as a whole isn't cancelled.

If there was somewhat of a CFB bubble with a 20-25 team Super SEC, I think it could work, they would just have to leave the practice squad at home and if a player were to leave the bubble, they cannot play that Saturday.

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Well it's Tuesday and CFB as a whole isn't cancelled.

If there was somewhat of a CFB bubble with a 20-25 team Super SEC, I think it could work, they would just have to leave the practice squad at home and if a player were to leave the bubble, they cannot play that Saturday.
Expect a college student to live in a bubble :mjlol:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
If they wanna play so bad like they say then they will :yeshrug:

Guys like Kylin Hill said he don't even wanna get sent home for a season so :manny:
They wanna play but those rules are not feasible.

U have to protect them from themselves.

It’s over.

Blame trump.:yeshrug: