Reppin
Purgatory
tenor.gif

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That’s my quarterback :to:. Bout to put up 70 on them if there’s a season this year :myman:

Ohio State's Justin Fields, Wyatt Davis Want To “Beat The Brakes Off” Michigan No Matter When They Play

fukk him and his prediction, i hope we dump on him

this isn’t being talked about enough

10-0 if we even have a season.
I imagine outside the game, and a late Seaso. game in Iowa :mjlit: For that late season fukkery

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
fukk him and his prediction, i hope we dump on him

this isn’t being talked about enough

I imagine outside the game, and a late Seaso. game in Iowa :mjlit: For that late season fukkery
Day already said we putting 100 on yall, and Iowa comes to Columbus. Easiest B1G chip I’ll witness. Then we running through whoever in the playoffs. shyt gonna be as easy as this neg i just hit @Regular_P with.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Koolaid is too good for Auburn
we had one of the best CBs in the league last year and turned a WR into a starting CB/first round draft pick in 2 seasons. your insolence and LIES will not be forgiven :demonic:
Was hoping to see him play against Mac in the Iron Bowl. Still will be nice to see him play WR.
Auburn reveals new position for Cam Newton's brother Caylin

Unfortunately for Caylin he didnt get the height and size that Cam and Cecil Jr. had. Still WR could be a good spot for him.
hope he starts. If we're gonna have a burner season thats gonna result in at least two more losses in Athens and East Miss, I rather lose with someone not Cac Nix :yeshrug:

(bro isnt good at QB though, just horrible mechanics)

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Ohio State vs Michigan on October 24th is just random AF :dahell:

I could see if they wanted to try for the first 3 weeks to make sure it happens but thats a weird ass date........Unless they’re gonna change how the Big 10 Title Game is done and trying to get that rematch money :patrice:
shyt if I was them Id say fukk the preamble and just open with the Game. Especially if they want to go no divisions and have a runback. Still dont think Michigan could be the second best team in the conference, but it'd give em a chance