The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
What y’all got going on in the B1G? :dame:

Negged

Get negged for shouting out the best team in the Sauce Eastern Conference brehs :dwillhuh:

You just saying this because yall stole their Natty :ufdup:

You standing with ya mans i see :patrice:. What you be calling him” Big Granddaddy Gary” :scust:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Patterson released a statement

xn48jl.gif

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
PAYNE’S FAMILY CONFUSED BY MICHIGAN’S SILENCE
If Carter pans out as a top-tier prospect, just like Carrico and Powers – and just like every in-state prospect the Buckeyes have wanted in their previous couple of classes – you can basically bank on Ohio State landing him.

Miles up the road, that’s far from the case. In Michigan, there seems to be a major disconnect between in-state players and the Wolverines coaching staff.

That’s even more under the spotlight following Rainer Sabin’s story in the Detroit Free Press that detailed the mystery a lack of communication between the Michigan coaches and Damon Payne, the No. 1 player in the state of Michigan who is a five-star prospect ranked No. 1 at defensive tackle and No. 14 overall.
Payne committed to Alabama in July, but Michigan seems to have pulled itself out of the race, writes Sabin:

Bewilderment is detected in his voice. Disappointment is heard, too. Over the phone, Damon Payne Sr. recalled how the Michigan football program he has always rooted for suddenly stopped recruiting his son, the gifted five-star defensive tackle and newly minted Alabama commitment, Damon Jr.

“I don’t know what happened. I have no idea,” he said. “If you can dig and investigate and find out why, let me know.”

More from Sabin’s report:

“It sounds weird. I totally get it,” he said. “As a parent, me and my wife and my son haven’t heard from them. I can’t go into detail and say why.”

He just simply doesn’t have an explanation. But Payne Sr. wondered if it may have had something to do with the tense relationship that has developed between his son’s coach at Belleville High School, Jermain Crowell, and Michigan. Based on his own experience, Payne said Crowell never tried to steer him away from the Wolverines.

“He never discouraged us or any other kids, ‘Don’t go to Michigan,’” Payne Sr. said. “I haven’t witnessed ill-will toward Michigan from him.”

From 11w

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Carter pans out as a top-tier prospect, just like Carrico and Powers – and just like every in-state prospect the Buckeyes have wanted in their previous couple of classes – you can basically bank on Ohio State landing him.

Miles up the road, that’s far from the case. In Michigan, there seems to be a major disconnect between in-state players and the Wolverines coaching staff.

That’s even more under the spotlight following Rainer Sabin’s story in the Detroit Free Press that detailed the mystery a lack of communication between the Michigan coaches and Damon Payne, the No. 1 player in the state of Michigan who is a five-star prospect ranked No. 1 at defensive tackle and No. 14 overall.
Payne committed to Alabama in July, but Michigan seems to have pulled itself out of the race, writes Sabin:

Bewilderment is detected in his voice. Disappointment is heard, too. Over the phone, Damon Payne Sr. recalled how the Michigan football program he has always rooted for suddenly stopped recruiting his son, the gifted five-star defensive tackle and newly minted Alabama commitment, Damon Jr.

“I don’t know what happened. I have no idea,” he said. “If you can dig and investigate and find out why, let me know.”

“It sounds weird. I totally get it,” he said. “As a parent, me and my wife and my son haven’t heard from them. I can’t go into detail and say why.”

He just simply doesn’t have an explanation. But Payne Sr. wondered if it may have had something to do with the tense relationship that has developed between his son’s coach at Belleville High School, Jermain Crowell, and Michigan. Based on his own experience, Payne said Crowell never tried to steer him away from the Wolverines.

“He never discouraged us or any other kids, ‘Don’t go to Michigan,’” Payne Sr. said. “I haven’t witnessed ill-will toward Michigan from him.”

From 11w
:ohhh: Let’s see who quotes this post and starts juelzing

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando

From 11w

:ohhh: Let’s see who quotes this post and starts juelzing

No juelzing needed. Ya'll want facts? Here it is.

*Payne has been a Bama lock for 4-5 months now.

*They dropped the bag, and I'm happy for the kid. (You cats dont wanna believe it.. but WE DONT DROP BAGS FOR THESE DAMN KIDS) I damn sure wish we did.

*Even before coppin the bag, the kid wanted to play in the SEC. He's made that clear since the middle of his junior year.

*Rainer Saban writes for the Freep. Michigan athletics pulled his credentials because all he does is bash the program. Dude's got an axe to grind.

*We've gotten ONE impact player from Belleview HS. (Andre Seldon) Payne Sr. is full of shyt because Coach Jermain Crowell talks shyt about Michigan and Harbaugh every chance he gets. EVERYONE knows that. I'm not sure why he's fakin the funk. EVERYBODY knows how Crowell and Harbaugh dont see eye to eye.

*We don't actively recruit Belleview as long as Crowell is the head coach. Rainer Saban saying shyt like "there seems to be a major disconnect between in-state players and the Wolverines coaching staff." is flat out false as fukk. We get 7-8 of the top 10 guys in the state every single year.

*Lastly, this shyt came from 11 warriors huh? :sas1: Aka the #1 Buckeye blog on the earth? :pacspit:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Dan Mullen is a QB guru, he had Nick Fitzgerald breaking records and when Joe Moorhead took the job he was shyt water :mjlol:

He had Felipe Franks putting up number :hhh:

Who is the last QB Mullen struggled with?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Yall seen that post from that Illini OL player mom? :francis:

We not getting a season :francis:

As we shouldn't tbh