The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Read the top 4, okay no issues, had to do a double take at #5 :russ:

I know a PSU fan I fukking hate but the only team from #5 - #9 that has a real argument to be higher than them is UGA. Maybe Oregon if Ashford or whoever they got next at QB learns quick. But PSU got the least attrition out of that bunch as far as I know

edit: they lost Hamler :patrice: Idk now :jbhmm: I guess I’d have UGA as the best in that group then

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Eh. Minnesota was great last season but I doubt they become the new Clemson. Plus they gotta dethrone Ohio State and they don't appear to be slowing down even under Ryan Day.

Tim Brando said Scott Frost was gonna turn Nebraska around like Saban did with Bama and there's no signs of that type of turnaround, Nebraska is in the wrong conference anyway.
Aside from our game, Minnesota defense was not very good aside from Winfield Jr. They just didn’t have the athletes. Their run game wasn’t great either. In those slow it down type games, idk how they’d keep up w OSU.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

I don't think anyone really too much ahead of anyone, but I always hear Auburn name mentioned whenever someone guesses who his top two might be :yeshrug: IDK the last time a 5 star in state DB chose us over Saban but we put that work in on this cycle and this lil nikka :mjcry:

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think anyone really too much ahead of anyone, but I always hear Auburn name mentioned whenever someone guesses who his top two might be :yeshrug: IDK the last time a 5 star in state DB chose us over Saban but we put that work in on this cycle and this lil nikka :mjcry:

i heard he wants to play basketball too

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Eh. Minnesota was great last season but I doubt they become the new Clemson. Plus they gotta dethrone Ohio State and they don't appear to be slowing down even under Ryan Day.

Tim Brando said Scott Frost was gonna turn Nebraska around like Saban did with Bama and there's no signs of that type of turnaround, Nebraska is in the wrong conference anyway.

Aside from our game, Minnesota defense was not very good aside from Winfield Jr. They just didn’t have the athletes. Their run game wasn’t great either. In those slow it down type games, idk how they’d keep up w OSU.
They have the most important thing: buy in from the $$$ guys. Toured their facilities back in October. They are spending. Whether that translates into W’s :manny: But they’ve got construction going on all around that stadium that’s football related. They’ll need to concentrate on up north, Midwest and rust belt kids cause no way any kids from the south are going up there unless they’re paying. I went in early October and it was snowing and in the mid-20s

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
They have the most important thing: buy in from the $$$ guys. Toured their facilities back in October. They are spending. Whether that translates into W’s :manny: But they’ve got construction going on all around that stadium that’s football related. They’ll need to concentrate on up north, Midwest and rust belt kids cause no way any kids from the south are going up there unless they’re paying. I went in early October and it was snowing and in the mid-20s

You got a new Garnett & gold team to stan huh :mjpls:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah Minnesota won’t get too many kids from the south. It still snows in April and May there. Southern kids ain’t trying to see that much snow