Supporter
Daps

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yeah they saying he pretty much a lock for us. Witfong with that crystal ball confidence of 9. It’s a wrap. Hopefully we can get Carter to join him and flip too :steviej:

OSU being greedy you already Johnson lol. I think OSU will bring in 3 CBs in this years class.

Henderson and Ayedele or the prizes yall for right now.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
OSU being greedy you already Johnson lol. I think OSU will bring in 3 CBs in this years class.

Henderson and Ayedele or the prizes yall for right now.
Sawyer, McCord, Jackson are 5* too :whew:. Yeah corner was a need for us in this class. I think Johnson will turn out to be one of those top 5 picks when all said and done and Hancock is rated higher than him.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Sawyer, McCord, Jackson are 5* too :whew:. Yeah corner was a need for us in this class. I think Johnson will turn out to be one of those top 5 picks when all said and done and Hancock is rated higher than him.

Not sold on Sawyer lol. You guys get the most out of DE's so I'm not going to doubt his abilities. I just looked and forgot that you guys got Evan Pryor from NC. I saw him at a camp a few years ago. He is college football game ready now.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Not sold on Sawyer lol. You guys get the most out of DE's so I'm not going to doubt his abilities. I just looked and forgot that you guys got Evan Pryor from NC. I saw him at a camp a few years ago. He is college football game ready now.
As long as Larry Johnson our d line coach, Sawyer will be as advertised. Henderson and Pryor 1-2 punch is gonna be nasty. Those 2 been our best recruiters too for this class as well. They be going hard.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
As long as Larry Johnson our d line coach, Sawyer will be as advertised. Henderson and Pryor 1-2 punch is gonna be nasty. Those 2 been our best recruiters too for this class as well. They be going hard.

Aye, I meant to post a few days ago that @Trust Me squad got a good WR class coming in with a strong arm QB. So you'll going to need some good DBs..

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Aye, I meant to post a few days ago that @Trust Me squad got a good WR class coming in with a strong arm QB. So you'll going to need some good DBs..
Yeah they do, but I don’t trust Harbaugh to develop them. He wasted DPJ, Nico Collins, and Tarik Black. His qb development has been non existent. Don’t know why any qb or receiver would go there.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Leonard Taylor. I feel Taylor wanna go to Miami but BUSINESS wise and program stability wise, he knows UF the better place to be. Miami wins 9+ games and they can get Taylor, James Williams, and Jake Garcia

I think Taylor and Williams want to stay in Dade but they can't turn down that $EC bag:manny:

Oh well if Taylor does commit to UF he'll be in the transfer portal headed back to the crib sooner or later:mjgrin: