The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Why would i call a 3x B1G qb of the year, 5-0 vs scUM, top 5 Heisman finalist, Natty Champ trash :gucci:. You drinking on the job again :dwillhuh:. Bout to hit these people up and get a case on you :pacspit:

Best New Orleans Medical Malpractice Lawyers & Law Firms - Louisiana | FindLaw

525f7f58a46611e2829522000a1fa769_7.jpg

Snitches get stitches sir :ufdup:

goons to you jo-jo Simmons ass nikkas

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
waymin you gon lie on the good name of a Loic mob member, don’t fukk around and sleep with the fishes :usure:
No need to lie, you just said you drink on the job because of your shytty clientele:whoo:. Matter of fact let me print that post off, and hang it all around New Orleans. Let the people in the bayou know how you really feel bout them.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Between Rhett and Chad, Texas been bleeding talent this cycle. I personally think, if Rhett gets to do his own thing, Demetrius gonna be our best QB since Cameron. Dude been our 3rd best on the 2021 trail too :whoo: Don’t see why UT wouldn’t have taken him as an Ehlinger replacement

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

:ohhh: I think they all trash but what say you

@smitty22
@Illeye buckmatic @Trav @MustafaSTL @Buckeye Fever

no Bennie wells, or clarett , no gamble, no big Kat ?? No Jenkins at wr or can’t guard Mike,

I love teddy ginn to death but he shouldn't be over Joey Galloway,Terry Glenn, or Mike Thomas:patrice:

Don’t be slandering my Buckeyes just because @Silkk giving yalll that work in here. That’s between yall. Now to this team i would only switch out Boston for Terry Glenn. R i p :to:.

As long as Ted Ginn on the list:mjgrin:

No Joey Galloway :jbhmm:? Or Terry Glenn?

Good to see Eddie George get his props.

I'm old enough to remember Orlando Pace pancaking everybody on the Heisman campaign. (goat?)
Glenn and Joey were much better wrs.

I still think Ted had the greatest highlight tape I've ever seen for a Buckeye recruit. Maybe he gets the bump up for playing in JT's boring ass offense.

I still wonder how things would have went if he stuck to DB. Did they think with his long stride he'd have trouble playing corner in college?

Remember thinking he'd be the next great corner.

If Pryor played for Urban he would have been near the GOAT status for OSU QBs

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
No need to lie, you just said you drink on the job because of your shytty clientele:whoo:. Matter of fact let me print that post off, and hang it all around New Orleans. Let the people in the bayou know how you really feel bout them.

tenor.gif

You acting brand new sir

Glenn and Joey were much better wrs.

I still think Ted had the greatest highlight tape I've ever seen for a Buckeye recruit. Maybe he gets the bump up for playing in JT's boring ass offense.

I still wonder how things would have went if he stuck to DB. Did they think with his long stride he'd have trouble playing corner in college?

Remember thinking he'd be the next great corner.

If Pryor played for Urban he would have been near the GOAT status for OSU QBs

if Pryor played for urban he would have been god level

:francis: c'mon bruh don't Just don't

Not in the city

he just need a po’boy, i might have to trade him a shrimp Po’boy for a Thurman burger then we can call it even

can’t trust a buckeye word to Ed G :smh: