The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Lamar Jackson still better
As good as Lamar was, you can still give breh a plausible “what if” story...UL defense wasn’t good, they had a head coach who didn’t even care about that side, RBs were scrubs, OL was bad...he had about as lil around him as anyone

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
The anniversary of Lutzie's death was yesterday and we literally couldnt win that game without him. Stripped a USC defender on what probably woulda been a game ending pick (and in this was in the early 4th in a 9-13 game, thats how dog shyt that offense was :francis:) then caught the game winning TD. I love that dude man :wow:

I think even if they got past UTk in 2013, they probably dont do much better than Mizzou tbh. They weren't horrible on D but I think Missouri graded out as a way better defense than they did
What’s even wilder is that they didn’t even play in BCS Bowls

fukking playing in the Capital & Outback Bowl :gladbron:

While they routinely whooped Clemson, but Clemson got to play in those BCS bowls :skip:

I can’t even think of a program that had amazing success & at the same time be unlucky cause of 1 loss.

OBC getting outcoached by Butch Jones :deadmanny:

Last edited:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The anniversary of Lutzie's death was yesterday and we literally couldnt win that game without him. Stripped a USC defender on what probably woulda been a game ending pick (and in this was in the early 4th in a 9-13 game, thats how dog shyt that offense was :francis:) then caught the game winning TD. I love that dude man :wow:

I think even if they got past UTk in 2013, they probably dont do much better than Mizzou tbh. They weren't horrible on D but I think Missouri graded out as a way better defense than they did
similar defenses, both average nationally in yards per play with missouri 4 spots higher. mizzou 15th in sos adjusted defensive efficiency, sc 26th. sc was just better at keeping teams out of the endzone, held mizzou and clemson both to 17 points in regulation. last 8 games of the season never allowed more than 1 td or 10 pts in the 2nd half of any game. sc's run defense could be expoited but i think with clowney a veteran secondary and a defense that was stingy giving up points they would have contained them much better than mizzou did.

the 2011 auburn game and 2013 tennessee games are both on spurrier and his recurring theme of for no reason getting pass happy with a lead. connor shaw had a great 2013 season 24 td 1 int, but he had a terrible game vs tennessee yet despite that after we had taken a 21-17 lead spurrier would not hand the ball off. the worst part about the lutz forced fumble is clowney had an easy chance to put a big block on him and take him out of the play then gilmore was in position to give a block and both of them ignored him.

2013 sc is a college football enigma, 3-0 vs teams that finished in the top 10 including 2 bcs bowl game winners, but both losses to teams that finished unranked.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know about all of that, but his passing vs Clemson was way better than I expected it to be. I think we getting to a point with elite DT talent that it’s hard to say who better than who at that tippy top
Last year was just 1 of seeing action, this year finna be :whew:. That’s if 2020 allow it to be a this year :francis:. Dumb ass @Trust Me still like bu bu but the spring game though :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Kirby
11564140-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
What’s even wilder is that they didn’t even play in BCS Bowls

fukking playing in the Capital & Outback Bowl :gladbron:

While they routinely whooped Clemson, but Clemson got to play in those BCS bowls :skip:

I can’t even think of a program that had amazing success & at the same time be unlucky cause of 1 loss.
I can :martin:

Stupid ass losses cost us about three rings :snoop: