The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sauce Eastern Conference has spoken yall :heh:
Come on brotha smitty. Don’t tell me you want to see these young brothas get forced out there on the football field in the middle of this virus?
TrjPMz1.jpg

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Come on brotha smitty. Don’t tell me you want to see these young brothas get forced out there on the football field in the middle of this virus?
TrjPMz1.jpg
You been drinking :mjtf:? How the hell you go from me calling you out on not wanting to watch anything but Sauce Eastern Conference football to accusing me of wanting these kids to risk their health? :gucci:. Put the moonshine down brother

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You been drinking :mjtf:? How the hell you go from me calling you out on not wanting to watch anything but Sauce Eastern Conference football to accusing me of wanting these kids to risk their health? :gucci:. Put the moonshine down brother
They can cancel SEC ball too for all I care. Half of LSU team got the Rona, don’t nobody want to play against that :gucci:
We just don’t wanna see 3 yards and a cloud of dust ball :mjgrin:
Would rather watch some big 12 shootouts :mjgrin:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
They can cancel SEC ball too for all I care. Half of LSU team got the Rona, don’t nobody want to play against that :gucci:
We just don’t wanna see 3 yards and a cloud of dust ball :mjgrin:
Would rather watch some big 12 shootouts :mjgrin:
I mean outside of Bama and LSU last year it’s not like the Sauce Eastern Conference was some exciting football but i know you gotta play your part Sauce Finebaum :skip:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I mean outside of Bama and LSU last year it’s not like the Sauce Eastern Conference was some exciting football but i know you gotta play your part Sauce Finebaum :skip:
There wasn’t many good games in any league last year. Iron bowl was game of the year tho :mjgrin:

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Recruiting Analytics (@RAanalytics) Tweeted:
.@ClemsonFB commit Will Shipley (@willshipley2021) was one of the fastest ball carriers in ‘19 reaching a max speed of 21.3 MPH

For context, the avg. max speed for the ‘21 top 200 RBs was 19.2 MPH #myRAmaxspeed https://t.co/gbeoKMnInK

smitty22

Supporter
Daps

Why would any program take his commitment at this point?

Taken from 11W :mjlol:

“Hey guys just wanted to drop a surprising bit of news: Kamar Wilcoxson has already deleted his commitment tweet and removed “Cornerback for @GatorsFB” from his bio.

Also just wanted to make it clear that I haven’t been actively following this recruitment in like six months. UF fan told me about this. Happy Saturday!”