The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red

14 this offseason:damn:

yeah a lot of kids are transferring up out of there, i saw one that said they mutually agreed to part ways, that leads me to think either some shyt was going down, or he clashed with the coaching staff

@Trust the Frostcess what’s going on wit y’all program?
Everyone that transferred were pushed out or "mutually agreed to part ways" except Spielman. Spielman leaving is dumb as hell. He has like 10 catches & 150 yards to be the Nebraska all time leader in receptions and yards, granted we ran an option offense from the 1890s until 2015.

On top of that, he left the team way back in February and didn't decide to enter the portal until now. He didn't complete his classwork this semester & is academically ineligible to play D1 football this fall unless he gets some super rare waiver from the NCAA because he's a redshirt senior and hasn't graduated yet.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Everyone that transferred were pushed out or "mutually agreed to part ways" except Spielman. Spielman leaving is dumb as hell. He has like 10 catches & 150 yards to be the Nebraska all time leader in receptions and yards, granted we ran an option offense from the 1890s until 2015.

On top of that, he left the team way back in February and didn't decide to enter the portal until now. He didn't complete his classwork this semester & is academically ineligible to play D1 football this fall unless he gets some super rare waiver from the NCAA because he's a redshirt senior and hasn't graduated yet.
Yall not in a position to be pushing people out though

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad

Pretend little red didn't scurry to this conference trying to be rivals with Iowa and Wisconsin because they scared of Texas and Oklahoma brehs...:ohlawd:

Be less relevant in the B1G west than the NU located in Evanston brehs...:ohlawd:

Lose as many games as I thought you'd win which costs me money brehs...:ohlawd:

NeTRASHka!!!!
full

Rutgers pres wants a word with you :heh:
I mean, everybody knows Rutgers was a cash grab to solidify the tv deal. At least NJ has had some decent football players in their state.

On the other hand, Netrashka's only contribution to the conference is their volleyball program...

NeTRASHka!!!!
full