The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Goin right for that femoral artery, huh?

Step 1.. crack that bottle of Bud Light Lime that you’re enjoying, on the edge of the bar

Step 2 .. Stab ole boy in the thigh. You know where. :shaq:

Bleed his ass out.

I mean.. I’m not condoning that type of behavior.. but I saw it in a movie once.. :yeshrug:

:scheme:

:dead:

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Quote from anonymous ACC coach. Article from Athlon.

“They really looked embarrassing at times last season. Losing to that Georgia Tech team is inexcusable…They’re still super talented on defense because they’re still Miami. I think Manny Diaz got caught trying to be too smart a few times. Like, with those athletes, why are you overthinking this thing? Just go play man coverage! Go let them loose…They looked so bad in the bowl game on offense. They gave up and didn’t care at all. You saw it on the tape. That’s a case of them not being as good as they think they are. The offensive line was embarrassing against Florida, and then they got worse because they didn’t scheme to help themselves. By the time they got to conference play, you kept thinking they’d change things up to bail out the line. They didn’t…D’Eriq King is a freak show player but he can’t be the sole threat. If Rhett Lashlee runs what he has at his previous places, they’re gonna get him killed without some help. They could be all over the portal again this summer…This program needs to get serious about itself. They’re out in recruiting talking about the swag and smoke like it wasn’t 30 years ago…I think you’re going to find out really fast if this regime is going to work out. They could end up a mess just like Florida State last season.”

:dead: