The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
yea id like to see the Battle For the Tiger Rag be played more often. I know LSU has turned into a national brand, but that was a cool little rivalry to me. Id always pick Tulane and have them beat LSU on them old PS2 NCAA games to win the trophy

I know yall play SU and Gram regularly in basketball and baseball. Matter fact im pretty sure SU beat LSU in baseball one game this season or the one before
Yea they did it was a big deal around here

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Alabama-Ohio State
LSU-FSU (obviously not now, but idk if they ever played before. would be cool to see those two powerhouses play once FSU is good again)
Clemson-USC
Georgia Tech-Oregon
Miami-UGA
Florida-UNC
Auburn-Texas

:usure:

idk breh I gotta disagree with you here. Louisiana Tech has played Grambling and SU plenty of times. Its way passed due for LSU and SU to be playing. We know what the outcome will be, but LSU has the best PWI fans, and SU has the best HBCU fans. Plus both bands are near the top for their styles.

Once LSU plays SU, I think Alabama and Tennessee will be the only SEC teams who have never played HBCUs

I wish Alabama would play ASU or A&M, sure it'll be a 59-7 game but hell it's better than Western Carolina