The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
If anyone has a rivals account can you get this article and screen shot it or whatever for me.

https://palmettopreps.rivals.com/news/2023-watch-list-south-carolina-high-school-football
In this feature, PalmettoPreps.com takes a very early look at several prospects we have been monitoring in the class of 2023 for South Carolina high school football. There are already some prospects hitting the radar of college coaches and causing waves in the high school community. Who are they?

NEW UPDATE ON MAY 6!

Not a member of PalmettoPreps.com? Subscribe today - get a 30 day FREE TRIAL! - and get access to all our work and support our coverage of SC high school football.

DJ Barksdale - DB - South Pointe - Multiple folks in the Rock Hill area rave about the potential of this rising sophomore. One described him as possibly the "next Derion Kendrick", which would mean he's a national-level recruit.

Monroe Freeling - OL - Oceanside Collegiate - This growing offensive tackle prospect has an excellent frame at 6-foot-6, 240-pounds and already carries an offer from South Carolina. More will be on the way.

Devin Hyatt - WR - Dutch Fork - The next wide receiver from this great program who's going to put up big numbers in Tom Knotts' offense. Hyatt's the younger brother of Tennessee signee Jalin Hyatt, and is already a hot commodity among colleges.

Raheim Jeter - QB - Spartanburg - The most well-known of any of these names, Jeter has been on the scene since 8th grade. He has size, an arm, and multiple Power 5 offers already.

Jordan Knox - OL - Northwestern - During a school visit earlier this year, Trojans head coach Page Wofford singled out Knox as a young player that had a chance to develop into the next excellent Northwestern lineman. He's 6-foot-2, 270-pounds, growing, and does a very good job in the weight room.

Grayson Loftis - QB - Blue Ridge - Another quarterback that's already garnered significant name traction with early offers, such as an scholarship from Georgia. Loftis has size and arm talent.

Xzavier Mcleod - DT - Camden - This young defensive lineman hit the radar this spring with an offer from South Carolina and is already a good-looking prospect on the hoof. He'll surely pick up more in the coming months.

Zolten Osborne - QB - Fort Dorchester - Folks around the program rave about Osborne's abilities and believe he has a chance to be a big-time player as a passer. Even as a 14 year old, he was doing some things that turned heads.

DJ Porter - ATH - Dorman - Arkansas jumped in recently and extended Porter his first Division I scholarship offer, a sign of things to come for the Upstate product. Porter is capable of playing quarterback or wide receiver. He has some electric ability in the open field.

Jesse Ross - White Knoll - Another prospect we saw in person during a recent school visit, Ross is a player that could start at safety for the Timberwolves this season and could develop into a big-time player.

Eamon Smalls - DT - Beaufort - He has size and moves very well, and could develop into a heavily recruited player sooner than later. Opposing coaches have certainly taken notice of Smalls, and it will not be long before he hits the radar in a big way.

Will White - QB - Dorman - This 6-foot-1, 170-pounder is a dual threat that may not have the name recognition of the other quarterbacks on this list yet, but more will know about him soon. He picked up an offer last year from Kent State and has ability.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why the neg though :ohhh:

Sauce Eastern Conference left the following neg comment: SEC SEC SEC
:comeon:

Wq3J8UK.png
Wq3J8UK.png
Wq3J8UK.png

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Oregon's governor says no large gatherings without a vaccine. The state is screwed for the next 12-18 months at minimum. Ducks and Beavers are going to have to figure this out.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
08 Gators doc would be fire, with the Promise, them avenging the ass whooping by Georgia a year earlier and the dynamic of having a pure Christian QB, a future murderer, and a racist on the same team.

With the Alabama the main timeline I'd like to see would be the 2006-2009 seasons

- Firing of Shula
- Coaching search
- Hiring of Saban
- The mediocre 07 featuring troublesome players, textbook scandal, and ULM loss
- 08 recruiting class
- Blackout game, '08 Iron Bowl, and Sugar Bowl loss
- Undefeated 2009 season

A 2015 doc would be cool too considering our backs were against the wall that whole season.

A tell all Saban/Kiffin doc would be fire too cause I still think there was more to that breakup.

i don’t think you limit it to one season i think you have to span multiple seasons and work your way backwards

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Analysts are saying this recruiting year will have the most flips in a long time.

I’d be surprised if Raesjon Davis is in the class, as long as we get the elite instate guys I’m good