The OFFICIAL 2020 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hell yea lol. Pruitt a damn recruiter and I believe UT is getting better but as of now, they have 3 auto losses in the near future in UF, UGA, and Bama. Everything Gucci now until them games get played :mjpls:
What’s y’all recruiting class looking like? You think y’all finishing top 10?

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
What’s y’all recruiting class looking like? You think y’all finishing top 10?

Low top 10ish just like last year. Mullen NOT a dog on the trail, our RB coach is the worst recruiter in the hiatoryhistory of college football, our OL coach and Safety coach not far behind. Mullen too loyal to his staff and only make changes when a staff member leaves

Our class last year was great, but SHOULD HAVE been elite

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Low top 10ish just like last year. Mullen NOT a dog on the trail, our RB coach is the worst recruiter in the hiatoryhistory of college football, our OL coach and Safety coach not far behind. Mullen too loyal to his staff and only make changes when a staff member leaves

Our class last year was great, but SHOULD HAVE been elite

:picard: Jesus.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL

Bruh we didnt sign a RB last cycle, the only one he signed in 2018 wa coming off a broken leg and everyone backed off, and we dont have one committed yet.

Yea we got Lingard via TRANSFER from Miami but guess what...last year he was coming off a broken leg :snoop:. Yea we may "lead" for Zach Evans, but until he running out the tunnel of the Swamp then i have no hope we land him

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Bruh we didnt sign a RB last cycle, the only one he signed in 2018 wa coming off a broken leg and everyone backed off, and we dont have one committed yet.

Yea we got Lingard via TRANSFER from Miami but guess what...last year he was coming off a broken leg :snoop:. Yea we may "lead" for Zach Evans, but until he running out the tunnel of the Swamp then i have no hope we land him
Whole Zach Evans recruitment is crazy. One of the best talents in the 2020 class still out there.

904Lurker

R.I.P Young Dolph
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville,Fl

Him letting Jajuan Seider go to pedo state nearly derailed his program before it even started. Luckily Mullen can coach his ass off. Urban has to get in his ear and let him know his staff is holding him back.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Him letting Jajuan Seider go to pedo state nearly derailed his program before it even started. Luckily Mullen can coach his ass off. Urban has to get in his ear and let him know his staff is holding him back.

Yea man that fukking Seider move was THE WORST. we def woulda been able to push Trey Sanders to come and def woulda landed Bowman. As it stands....we'll finish 5th in the SEC in recruiting behind UGA, Bama, LSU, and A&M, hell prolly Auburn too