Only is this cheap twice a year
Prime day and black Friday

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Might cop a firestick, only $30 :manny: The one in my living room dont have the volume on it, so i can move that one to another room

And probably this 3 in 1 steamer jawn :flabbynsick:

firestick 4k is the best value breh
get a plex share and a iptv and its flawless

i have that old joint you have without the volume on it
thats just gonna be my travel firestick from now on :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wats ur main uses for it? I seen some guy using it to stream live TV with them ISPTV services, kinda wanna use it to stream something while I'm playing online

I have it in my kitchen

• I use it to access my cameras - alexa show me my camera and I can see the one that is pointed to my driveway.
  • Recipes
  • Stream music through spotify (with amazon music you get the lyrics though)
  • Youtube clips
  • Set timer
  • Adjust the smart bulbs in my house, because you have a screen you can pull up the lights and enable/disable
  • Photo album it's integrated with amazon photos so throughout the day its just going through family photos
  • I also bought one for my nieces and nephew so I video call them like every day

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Copped some under armour workout gear :yeshrug:

about to go to the premium outlet mall anyway this weekend, I’m about to compare prices to see if amazon is even giving good deals :wtb:

Nothing on the lg cx tv smh

No tv deals :hhh:

For whatever it’s worth, Best Buy is guaranteeing prices ( or they give you the difference ) for TVs thru Black Friday in that link @Optimus Prime posted :manny:

It ends tomorrow...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

about to go to the premium outlet mall anyway this weekend, I’m about to compare prices to see if amazon is even giving good deals :wtb:

For whatever it’s worth, Best Buy is guaranteeing prices ( or they give you the difference ) for TVs thru Black Friday in that link @Optimus Prime posted :manny:

It ends tomorrow...

amazon has the goat return policy though.
Why I don't even mind paying a little extra for most things. Don't gotta worry about a receipt, or the manager from insert department coming down and i have to fight tooth or nail, don't gotta worry about pathetic store credit etc

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps

It ends tomorrow...
I couldn’t find the link @Optimus Prime posted. I went in store n copped the 65” LG CX from Best Buy. Dude said they’re price guaranteeing and giving the difference for the next two weeks

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
amazon has the goat return policy though.
Why I don't even mind paying a little extra for most things. Don't gotta worry about a receipt, or the manager from insert department coming down and i have to fight tooth or nail, don't gotta worry about pathetic store credit etc

I agree. With clothes tho it doesn’t matter as much because I already know what I’m getting from whatever brand it get so I just want the best prices

I couldn’t find the link @Optimus Prime posted. I went in store n copped the 65” LG CX from Best Buy. Dude said they’re price guaranteeing and giving the difference for the next two weeks

Nice...I like that tv so much I’m strongly considering giving it to my girl to replace her shytty tv that “looks good” according her, and upgrading to the 77” so I can have one in both cribs :ahh:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@Romey Rome just got the 77, I was told by the store manager that we’re covered by any price changes up until jan 1 through their holiday exchange / returns policy for any price changes.