The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Corral the only freshman on this list. Ole miss already believe in him that much? :ohhh:

Monday and Tuesday should be pretty good days of coverage. I'm interested in some of the Kelly Bryant question. I also hope that with all that's happening at Florida they keep Mullen at the top of the day.

Actually each day is pretty good.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The only thing that has kept FSU in it for Knighton is the pull to stay in Florida. So it's obviously not a case of him wanting to leave Florida, it's a case of him wanting to go to OSU.
Whatever the reason, it's not a loss for FSU. They keep feature backs. That's one position we never hurt at. Especially when our stars are from Miami, thus why I stated Taggart needs to setup shop down there hard.

Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Not saying that we're trying to be like Clemson, but I have noticed that the ones who decommited from this class Joel Williams, Morven Joseph, and Jahiem Bell wanted to still take visits and wanted to do it while not being committed rather than being committed and still visiting. If you want to visit elsewhere, just decommit kind of thing. Griffis, the DE y'all picked up from us, seemed to have been processed out (ironically for Joseph lol) but we just flat out lost on Keyvone (who y'all may get) and Bringsley-Jones who may end up at UNC. We gotta do a better job at not rushing to take a commit and do better at player eval

Yeah I don't know how that will long that strategy will last. These kids are very flaky, so forcing them to commit may not work in the long run. Looks like a lot of schools are trying to copy Clemson. I mean they won two chips recently so they can get away with it. I don't know if that will work when their run is dying down.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
The only thing that has kept FSU in it for Knighton is the pull to stay in Florida. So it's obviously not a case of him wanting to leave Florida, it's a case of him wanting to go to OSU.

Imagine wanting to get out of Florida, just to live in Ohio. :wtf:

Nothing to see here fellas. :sas1:

I'm sure OSU probably just offers a bunch of classes that other schools don't. :beli:

Even tho y'all don't go to Ohio to play school. :whoo:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Corral the only freshman on this list. Ole miss already believe in him that much? :ohhh:
He's a sophomore he played some at the end of last year. I think he and Ole Miss are going to be really good this year. Miss State and Arky too they both have a lot of talent and their coaches going in to their 2nd year. SEC west is really unfair, no other division even comes remotely close

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
We're going to have to load up on the WR's this class and on the DB's. At WR we could be losing up to 6 of them if the offense takes off:

Van Jefferson - SR
Freddie Swain - SR
Josh Hammond - SR
Tyrie Cleveland - SR
Kadarius Toney - JR
Trevon Grimes - JR
Y'all need to get Toney way more involved imo. He needs more than 2-3 touches a game

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He's a sophomore he played some at the end of last year. I think he and Ole Miss are going to be really good this year. Miss State and Arky too they both have a lot of talent and their coaches going in to their 2nd year. SEC west is really unfair, no other division even comes remotely close
Is he a sophomore or RS freshman :usure:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
shyt did Winbush predict this when transferring? I thought this kid played very well considering he didn't have the reps with the starters and sat most of the season. Damn that shyt sucks for him. I hope he recovers quickly.
McKenzie Milton out for the year too... who in the hell is gonna play qb?