The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
@O.iatlhawksfan a little smoke to that Ricks question i asked you about. It’s a pay wall article though

5-star LSU commit Elias Ricks says OSU is “in a real good spot’
2itolc6.jpg

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Ol boy ranked #1 today in the Elite 11

Crazy considering people questioned his accuracy before today. He’s goin to take a big leap in the rankings he has a chance to be a 5* cuz of his size
Lmao Elite 11 just tweeted out their rankings after day 2 and he didn't even make top 11

Haynes King>>> he's definitely gonna get his 5th star after this. Tennessee closing hard but I think he ends up committing to A&M still in the next few days.

I like Finley though he's better than Max Johnson at least.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Lmao Elite 11 just tweeted out their rankings after day 2 and he didn't even make top 11

Haynes King>>> he's definitely gonna get his 5th star after this. Tennessee closing hard but I think he ends up committing to A&M still in the next few days.

I like Finley though he's better than Max Johnson at least.

Their rankings are always over the place. Each year people who attend the event put out their rankings, then when Elite 11 puts out there list its completely different due to their “intangibles”. One of the reasons i quite watching on tv years ago.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Their rankings are always over the place. Each year people who attend the event put out their rankings, then when Elite 11 puts out there list its completely different due to their “intangibles”. One of the reasons i quite watching on tv years ago.
Yea he was probably last in all of the movement categories they grade them on he's slow af. But he probably did have one of the best days throwing the ball he has a big arm. This class is loaded though, a lot of good QBs at this Elite 11

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
The offense Finley plays in is heavy shotgun, he rarely has to move, he’s goin to have to work on his footwork but I like everything else I hear about him.

O might have to make a move if King is looking this good

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I hope so. Don't forget Joyner I still see him playing. Hilinski, is a Cali QB which I have doubts on them. This year we still got the 3 year starter though.
Yea not 100% sold on Hilinski but Doty can sling it he's been talked about the most besides King so far. Watching these highlights of Texas commit Hudson Card too:whoo: This QB class is loaded compared to last years.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Yea not 100% sold on Hilinski but Doty can sling it he's been talked about the most besides King so far. Watching these highlights of Texas commit Hudson Card too:whoo: This QB class is loaded compared to last years.

Doty worked out with my homie son a few weeks ago in cola. He is the real deal passing and gives you a run option plus good size.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Doty worked out with my homie son a few weeks ago in cola. He is the real deal passing and gives you a run option plus good size.
Yea his deep ball accuracy is probably the best I've seen so far out of the QBs in this class and the smoothest throwing motion. He's not as quick as some of the other dual threats in this class but once he gets going he's fast af and he's bigger/stronger than those guys

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Sean White would’ve been better if he didn’t play for QB killer Gus Malzahn