Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Two trash teams going at it is refreshing? :patrice:

Neither of these bum teams got a chip and never will get one. :mjlol:

But Tech has more titles than FSU :sas2:

1990 Colorado Buffaloes football team - Wikipedia

"You say tomato I say tomato"

Honestly, I didn't know they had a share in 90. Shout out to the true recognized Rambling Wreck fan of the coli the one and only @Rekkapryde . May Georgia Tech claim many many years of beating Clemscum in the future.

GT even has a Viking on it roster.

Thompson Rudolph

Lol you mean the Colorado team who was gifted a 5th down against Mizzou cause of some incompetent refs? Yea that title for CU don’t count

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sorry I don't count titles from the 1800's. Both teams having losing records against FSU:yeshrug:

I didn't know there was some type of rivalry between Tech and SCAR. The most random shyt I ever saw on a sports forum. :mjlol:

Lol the most disappointing team in the history of CFB. Clemson really came down there & made y’all their jail house bytch. shyt looked like Ohio State vs a HBCU :russ:

Never seen a ass beating like that in my life. Hell Alabama State put up a better fight against Auburn last year than y’all did against Clemson :dead:

Foh

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Lol the most disappointing team in the history of CFB. Clemson really came down there & made y’all their jail house bytch. shyt looked like Ohio State vs a HBCU :russ:

Never seen a ass beating like that in my life. Hell Alabama State put up a better fight against Auburn last year than y’all did against Clemson :dead:

Foh
You always know you lost a sports debate when the loser dikk rides another team. Even Clemson fans said the 51-14 whoopin we put on them at home when they were #3 was more impressive. Not beating a wounded dog like FSU was last year. A fully healthy GT team lost by 4 TDS to Clemson. :francis:

Question is would GT ever beat FSU like that? :sas2:

I think we all know the answer to that. :sas1:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good morning everyone, Gus Malzahn has a $30 million dollar buyout.

Have a great day.

Thank You Auburn.
You worrying about the wrong Tigers. You need to be worrying about Dabo’s Buyout. If you can’t beat em, join em

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

If he couldn't survive Bimbo's practices, he's gonna die in T-town then. plus he got punked by a freshman OL who told him to get the fukk out the facility after he went back in the portal and thought it was still cool to workout and hangout in the o-line meeting room. He'll have a high GPA tho:stopitslime:

Last edited:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
So quick question where does Jerome Brown rank in college DT’s

A dominant defensive lineman throughout his four years at the University of Miami, 1983 to 1986, Jerome Brown earned consensus All-American honors his senior season. Brown was a finalist for both the 1986 Outland Trophy and the 1986 Lombardi Trophy.

Equally effective at stopping the run and rushing the passer, Brown finished his UM career with 183 total tackles, including 21 sacks, 19 tackles for loss, five fumbles caused and four fumbles recovered. His sack total is still ranked in the Top Ten in school history.

Brown recorded four New Year's Day bowl starting assignments: '84 Orange Bowl Classic, '95 Fiesta Bowl, '86 Sugar Bowl, and the '87 Fiesta Bowl.