TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
He beat Miami's ass
-0fo_v.gif
His only good game:mjlol:That's probably why Willie wanted him

That's the problem on this site. Bunch of people that don't know shyt about football. Hornibrook is trash, but he's a capable backup if Blackman went down. Hornibrook can beat mediocre teams like Miami. Overall it's good to have QB as a backup with game experience already.

The rest of the QB's are either really inexperienced or can't even play. Doesn't look Jordan Travis will get that waiver. It's about having depth.
This is Hornibrook's last season I doubt he would have went somewhere if he thought he was going to be a backup. FSU definitely told him he would have a good chance to win the job at least.

Last edited:

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the problem on this site. Bunch of people that don't know shyt about football. Hornibrook is trash, but he's a capable backup if Blackman went down. Hornibrook can beat mediocre teams like Miami. Overall it's good to have QB as a backup with game experience already.

The rest of the QB's are either really inexperienced or can't even play. Doesn't look Jordan Travis will get that waiver. It's about having depth.
Hornibrook came to play. I just said Blackman is capable of beating him out

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Our S&C coach is so fukking official and we need to hold onto him at ALL COST.

The left pic is from late December and the right is recent. Dude was 390 when he signed with us

The momma :shaq:

Must've put him on that all cocaine diet :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hornibrook came to play. I just said Blackman is capable of beating him out
I wasn't referring to you though. Hornibrook probably wouldn't start at any Power 5 program right now. Everybody knows the defense and that running back were the reasons why he looked half way decent in 2017. He's a game manager. Nothing more nothing less. He's not the type of qb, you want to slinging the ball around in Briles offense. He'd have like 20 ints if that were to happen. :mjlol:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be really disappointed in Blackman if he let Hornibrook come in the fall and beat him out, but FSU has literally nothing at QB besides JB so I look at this move as depth and availability. So its good to have someone experienced behind JB in case he goes down he could start in a pinch against teams like Wake,ULM,Miami and Alabama State