The OFFICIAL 2019 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I’m sure bias was set aside :Thatyourword:

But seriously, one of these qbs has a National Championship, i don’t know what he will do in Lincoln Riley offense but I’d start him....

Fields has a lot of hype, but i think he’s raw, I’d bench him for a year, plus I’m sure his skill set will be off the charts in Ryan Day’s offense

Jake just ok at best he’s gotta go
I meant Fromm not Eason :mjlol: same difference though

I was thinking between Starting Hurts/Fields and sitting the other, but I just think Jake's value is elite backup in CFB. Hurts and Fields are both probably better though

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Wish we could just skip the BS and make him the HC :lawd:

@Francium @prime @Mister Marcus

You hoes in trouble :mjlit:

Nobody worried about the west coast version of Texas Tech which is what USC is going to be. :childplease:

A bunch of shootouts every week and 5 wins.
direct

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gus is the greatest coach in the history of your beloved school.

Gus.

Just let that sink in.
He's not the most successful Auburn coach and Gus still has 2 national championship appearances and 1 national championship trophy in his time at Auburn.

Gus.

Just let that sink in.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Watch Clemson "steal" Bowman from us :beli:

FIRST TAKE: COREY BENDER, GATORSTERRITORY.COM

“He had Florida as the leader initially but he kind of went back on that in the last two or three weeks. Clemson is a school he really wanted and that offer is going to be pretty big. Clemson has a policy where if you commit you can’t take other visits. I don’t think Bowman’s ready to shut it down completely.

“Georgia and Florida have been the most consistent over the long haul but that Clemson offer is definitely a big one. He told me a few weeks ago it was Clemson, Florida, Georgia, but it’s more Florida, Clemson right now. If he picked today, it would be Florida, but once Clemson gets him on campus again, it’s something to keep an eye on. If it was an emotional decision right now, Florida would get the nod but the longer this plays out, it could favor Clemson.”

SECOND TAKE: MIKE FARRELL, RIVALS.COM
“I think Florida is the leader. He’s a good fit in that offense. He could do a lot of different things, which is why everybody likes him. It speaks to his versatility as a running back. He can not only run between the tackles, bounce it outside, make people miss, has good feet and good vision, but he’s also a pretty good pass-catcher which we saw at the Future 50. He can do it all and he’s a special kid.

"He’s the most important recruit for Florida in this cycle. If I’m Florida, I’m worried about Clemson just because of its recruiting power. If Clemson makes the kid a priority, it’s sometimes tough to say no.”

https://n.rivals.com/news/take-two-who-will-land-five-star-rb-demarkcus-bowman-