The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Welp it's confirmed as an ACL tear. Go ahead and get Jordy Nelson for a 3rd round pick, and even toss in Kevin Johnson for good measure:myman:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Act like we won’t just up the usage of Coutee & Coates brehs :heh:
:whoa: we don't wanna run them young Katz into the ground breh. They ain't built like Nuk. Since Gruden fire-selling his team, why not offer a 3rd round pick for Nelson? If they don't bite, why not look back at Cecil Shorts?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: we don't wanna run them young Katz into the ground breh. They ain't built like Nuk. Since Gruden fire-selling his team, why not offer a 3rd round pick for Nelson? If they don't bite, why not look back at Cecil Shorts?
Cecil Shorts!? :hhh: We would pick up B Miller our the trash heap before retreading that old ass bum lol

We aren’t going to the bowl this year anyways so might as well see what we got in those two. I’m interested to see if Foreman can make it back as that’s an additional threat to our offense. Deep routes are off the table for now though, Fuller was just learning how to find the seams in zone coverage too :mjcry:

Mike_Pipeson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
HTX
Cecil Shorts!? :hhh: We would pick up B Miller our the trash heap before retreading that old ass bum lol

We aren’t going to the bowl this year anyways so might as well see what we got in those two. I’m interested to see if Foreman can make it back as that’s an additional threat to our offense. Deep routes are off the table for now though, Fuller was just learning how to find the seams in zone coverage too :mjcry:
Aye, shorts is a free agent and wouldn't cost much if we couldn't get Nelson, even though he ain't that good.
Yeah, I been saying all day that they need to pull D'onta off the PUP by tomorrow so he might be able to see some play time for the Redskins...

We gonna have to get used to only having Fuller half a season, each season :francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Cecil Shorts ripped up both of his knees, unofficially retired, and is a Houston Texans ambassador now:dead:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
I’ve been watching football for a very long time.

I’ve never seen a starting QB as bad as Bortles.

Not even close.

He shouldn’t even be in the league.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The Jags are who we thought they were!

kR4NYZo_d.jpg