The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
@Based Lord Zedd @blazn101 @Tony D'Amato @Long Johnson @Dolla$ @GiantGonzalez @Selena Perez @Healthy Derrick Rose

How are we feeling about Wentz coming back this week. I don't like it. There's only room in the NFL for one QB comeback story and Andrew Luck already called dibbs Week 1.
Not worried. Philly is coming into this game depleted at a lot of positions and I got a feeling Wentz is gonna be rusty. Plus Reich probably knows him better than anyone in the league so I’m sure the D will be prepared

Daps
Reppin
NULL

To this day, still might be the strongest dude I've ever seen on a football field.

Those knee injuries, tho:francis:....When he was healthy, unblockable.

Had HOF talent/potential...easily

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Not worried. Philly is coming into this game depleted at a lot of positions and I got a feeling Wentz is gonna be rusty. Plus Reich probably knows him better than anyone in the league so I’m sure the D will be prepared

I agree, we have a real chance to beat them this week.

And for the first time in a long time, I actually want to see our defense on the field. So I'm looking forward to how our soon-to-be DROY plays and most importantly, I want to see what kind of impact Hooker has this week.

This season is amazing. Colts playing with house money, Luck is back and we're one of NFL's youngest teams.