The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I really want to see the Cle/Bal gm. Cle ain't gonna die easy

Cleveland is going to play them hard. Williams wants the job permanently and they're playing for him, they haven't finished over .500 in 11 years, plus they get the chance to kick the Ravens(old Browns) out of the playoffs.

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
Davenport been ballin like dat? @Dolla$ @Based Lord Zedd could had a legit pass rusher if they stayed at 3. Nelson is a beast tho. And Leonard was a steal. IDK
I like how Tyquan has been playing. If he had a full offseason under his belt plus consistent playing time from the jump he would have around the same level of productivity.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
I like how Tyquan has been playing. If he had a full offseason under his belt plus consistent playing time from the jump he would have around the same level of productivity.
I was one of those pissed when Ballard cut Simon. In Ballard ai trust:leostare:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Davenport been ballin like dat? @Dolla$ @Based Lord Zedd could had a legit pass rusher if they stayed at 3. Nelson is a beast tho. And Leonard was a steal. IDK
Quenton & Leonard >>>

Safe to say I don't give a fukk about who's the top draft prospects, because I know Ballard will continue to put this franchise in the right direction with his picks.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Mannnnnn. Matt Ryans contract needs to be restructured in the worst way. For the way most Falcon fans claim he is, once again went scoreless in the first quarter. Regardless of OC, if he was what they claim he was, with the people he has, he should be able to do SOMETHING! this is unacceptable. 11 years of the same ol' crap. Games being played out the same way in wins, and losses, with 2016 being the outlier.