The Official 2018 NFL Season Random Thoughts Thread

King Poetic

A.K.A. Curve
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southern California
The Chiefs and Rams have started making travel plans for Los Angeles rather than Mexico City, Charles Robinson of Yahoo Sports reports. There is the “likelihood” the Rams host Monday night’s game at home, Robinson adds.

The playing surface at Azteca Stadium became an issue Monday after a mandatory inspection. Some players from both teams are “seriously considering” not playing due to safety concerns about.

Workers are laying new sod in the stadium, and the league’s decision is expected Tuesday as talks continue among officials from the NFL, Rams, Chiefs and Estadio Azteca.

The game is the most highly anticipated of the season.

The Rams are practicing in Colorado Springs this week to ready for the altitude of Mexico City.

https://beap.gemini.yahoo.com/mbclk...8fb7ZRz3W_uQi2gDiSfLPwMHAqLX_ldVvDK.gMb51&lp=
3835a27ed047c64dafc01f47668833ce

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
@Bboystylez that seat heating up :blessedsaints:

According to NFL.com's Michael Silver, there is "a growing sense that McCarthy may be replaced—barring a dramatic turnaround in the team's fortunes."

The Packers, who dropped to 4-5-1 with Thursday's loss, have lost three of their last four games and are 0-5 on the road.

Questions were asked Thursday when McCarthy decided to punt on 4th-and-2 from the Green Bay's 33-yard line with 4:20 remaining in regulation. The Seahawks proceeded to run out the clock to deal another sizable hit to the Packers' playoff hopes

"We've lost too many games like this—that's the most frustrating thing," quarterback Aaron Rodgers said, per Silver. "We've had a chance in almost all our road games—especially against the Rams and the Patriots, and again tonight. We're right there. But we just can't get it done."

McCarthy, who is in his 13th season as head coach, justified the decision by saying he "played the numbers," per Pro Football Talk's Michael David Smith

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I don’t see why coaches don’t put their balls on the line if they are in a must win situation. 4th & 2 with Rodgers who can run it outside for 2 yards is easy money. Or punting inside either 40 yard line is treasonous to me as well.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I don’t see why coaches don’t put their balls on the line if they are in a must win situation. 4th & 2 with Rodgers who can run it outside for 2 yards is easy money. Or punting inside either 40 yard line is treasonous to me as well.

Cause they coach to lose.
Most NFL coaches are so by the chart and scared. They act like field position is end all be all. fukk field position you gonna have to get a stop regardless go out guns blazing with your best player

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yall ready to see a dead body? How about 53 of them?

Tune in at 4:30 est to see the Saints righteously murder some eagles.

:mjcry:

Spence

Superstar
Daps
This a great game to start him too. Cincy d sucks and they just fired their coordinator. No excuse for him not to complete majority of his passes against the trash they bout to walk out there
What happened to Flacco? Other than him sucking?

Flacco has to still have trade value to some team like Buffalo or the Jags

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me, or have a ton of teams O lines have been getting hit really hard by injuries? Like several games I've tuned in to different teams and at one point an OL will go down and the announcers mention how they're hanging on by a thread and the next one is gonna have to get replaced by a back up TE or DT