The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
He's a decent coach...he's not an elite coach but he's a better coach than Taggart which has gotta be concerning for Noles fans. Muschamp will do better at SC than he did at UF and already had a solid yr there last yr
No he's trash. I'll give him being a great DC but that's where it stops.

Willie built three teams up from being trash. Muschamp has decent talent and cant do dikk with it.

People out here thinking you really can do something with a POS line. :pachaha:

That's what Willie T inherited. How he recruits will determine how he fares.

Kinda crazy to compare Year 1 to a coach that has been there on year three with no big wins.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
USC has been trash for years. Your week conference kept you having decent records. Herm and Chip are in town so look for USC to fall off big
You trash ass bytches went 7-6 last season and are 1-2 right now, you are the epitome of trash. Clemson gonna smack you bytches up 60-0 :umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You trash ass bytches went 7-6 last season and are 1-2 right now, you are the epitome of trash. Clemson gonna smack you bytches up 60-0 :umad:
If you play a team remotely close to a team like Clemson its blow out every time:mjlol:

USC ain't never going to do shyt again. Pete ain't walking through them doors again:umad:

Last edited:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
If you play a team remotely close to a team like Clemson its blow out every time:mjlol:

USC ain't never going to do abou again. Pete ain't walking thirtyt them doors again:umad:
We just won our conference last season, when the last time FSU done that? :ohhh:

When's the next time you going to? No time soon :mjlol:

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
God I can't wait until this weekend is over. And Oregon can get off this shytty Pac12 channel,and actually play some half decent teams.

The Pac 12 channel is awful, Stanford laying a beating down in the 4th Q and they will not switch over to the ducks game until it is over. Such trash.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
We just won our conference last season, when the last time FSU done that? :ohhh:

When's the next time you going to? No time soon :mjlol:
Pac 12 South by far has been trash forever. No excuse why you shouldn't win it. But with Chip and Herm in there it's over. No more cake walk.

So enjoy this year cuz it ain't happening no time soon. shyt Herm might take it from y'all mediocre ass team this year.