The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I really dont got no thoughts on the ASU game other than it was hot as shyt and I was tryin to watch it w my fam who graduated from there but nikkas actually decided to come to the game so I couldnt get a ticket seat :francis: Seeing some looks of biwilderment and shock at halftime as the honey bees threw it down was :russ: I really like Boobie Whitlow and Shaun Shivers tho. Glad I was justified in seeing so much promise out of Anthony Schwartz too, that nikka burnt that DB so bad that he stopped to adjust to the ball and still had enough space to score :picard: LSU should be a great challenge and the main event

if I was watching in here I wouldve been cursing tf out of everyone after that A&M touchback call. They get that the right way, presumably a TD, and they'd still have enough time to drive for a FG even if they missed the 2Pt. Refs fukked them

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty Frenchy's refusal to keep the ball with room to run is annoying
Told u but do u blame him? This line is fukkin atrocious. Didnt even bother putting a hand on someone on that screen to Cam. I'd pull all their scholly's. I'm shutting this shyt off and headed to some redneck ass strip club

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Wait a damn minute, turnover back pack!?
Dmniq8vUUAU9uUB.jpg
Tennessee no longer has the legendary turnover trash can :snoop:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
UCF would body UF and FSU this year :picard:

You may not like Frost's smug ass, but he instilled a certain type of confidence in that program. These dudes can play Bama next week, and while they may not win.. I GUARANTEE them dudes would go into that game FULLY believing that they're gonna pull it out.

He left that program on good standing. I still think he should've stayed and spurned Nebraska.

I could've told you Jim had CTE breh. He played for the Bears in the 80's, what'd you expect?

That don't mean I had to believe it :mjcry:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Its a lot of games going on for it to be 11:45.

nikkas treat Frenchie like he fukked their mother. The defenders who hit him the offensive line blocking for him, he musta fukked all their mommas