The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Man just getting home after being in that hot ass sun...that shyt was ridiculous...

Man @No Sleep how many option QBs we looking at this year? Our defense doesn't look like they know what the fukk to do against it...and Bentley has regressed...he was missing easy reads and throws ..

I thought he looked a lot better than he has previously. I felt that mid 1st and early 2nd he start going back to old Jake making some bad reads and looking underneath too much. Overall I think offensive we look pretty good although it was against CC.

Defensively I thought they played well. I don't think we are at all set on who will start. I was really impressed with Jayce Horne out there. We struggle early with runs up the middle but we started closing that down. Kinlaw was in the backfield a lot.

We're going to have to play a much different game next week.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
O/U on 2.5 years for Pruitt in Knoxville ?

Over by one year

The only reason it's not sooner is because nobody wanted that job in the first place

Pruitt is gonna win the national title in 2020. So unless the NFL comes calling, he's gonna be at Tennessee for a while.

This is just his Saban Year 1 at Alabama. We'll probably go 7-5. Next year is when the big leap gets made.