The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
It's funny watching A&M lining up under the center. It's probably the 1st time some of these Texas kids have ever been in anything like this in their life.

Jimbo really gonna force a pro style offense in a state where every kid runs the spread at age 9 :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Why is a fan of the 8th Best team in Florida even speaking about UCF? You can’t mention them any type of way unless you acknowledging they 3x the program FSU is. And you damn sure can’t mention my program that didn’t lose to Boston college :mjlol:
All I know is that Auburn is the state of Flawrida's bytch. :yeshrug: They need to ban your punk ass for talking about Auburn. Don't nobody care a bout a 5+ loss team that consistently shyts the pot. :mjlol:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
All I know is that Auburn is the state of Flawrida's bytch. :yeshrug: They need to ban your punk ass for talking about Auburn. Don't nobody care a bout a 5+ loss team that consistently shyts the pot. :mjlol:
Your team wasn’t ranked past week 2 and was given a patsy top 3 ranking to be sacrificial fodder for Alabama’s schedule. Realistically y’all shouldn’t have been ranked at any point for an entire season. The state of Florida does NOT claim you fukking losers

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Your team wasn’t ranked past week 2 and was given a patsy top 3 ranking to be sacrificial fodder for Alabama’s schedule. Realistically y’all shouldn’t have been ranked at any point for an entire season. The state of Florida does NOT claim you fukking losers
That was last year. Idiots like yourself keep thinking the same thing is going to happen in a new season. We don't have a history of 5+ losses like you losers. You are so clueless when it comes to talking about football.

Wake me up when you finally win a bowl game.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
That was last year. Idiots like yourself keep thinking the same thing is going to happen in a new season. We don't have a history of 5+ losses like you losers. You are so clueless when it comes to talking about football.

Wake me up when you finally win a bowl game.
Should we beg Southern Miss to throw us on the schedule as well? The irony of u bringing up living in the past when the only success you can reference is a chip from almost 5 years ago :kodak:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Should we beg Southern Miss to throw us on the schedule as well? The irony of u bringing up living in the past when the only success you can reference is a chip from almost 5 years ago :kodak:

Cuz that is the last time we played your punk ass dummy. :gucci: Ya'll will never put the Mighty Noles on the schedule after ya'll got embarrassed for the most important game in college football. :mjlol:

Fact is Auburn is trash and aint never winning nothing no time soon. No playoffs and bowl losses to come for sure. :camby: