Huntsville
picked up another commit....heading to a top 5 class

lmVGvse.gif

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If that was the case yesterday would have been the day with all Cohen plea and Manfort conviction :whew:

We’ll see, President Drake said they would release the report

This OSU shyt is pretty stupid. If I'm seeing this right. He basically being suspended for saying he didn't know about a 2015 incident? But he really did and followed proper protocol. Man next time he should just say no comment. :pachaha: This shyt was blown way outta proportion.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
picked up another commit....heading to a top 5 class

lmVGvse.gif
cam'ron's commitment had me hella hyped. we havent had a ballhawk at CB in a good ass minute. he has pretty good secondary instincts too it looks like. could be a potential adoree jackson type with his offensive ball skills :ehh:alotta AU insiders holdin out hope we can flip one of the top 10 recruits still, that'd be a confirmed top 5

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
You had respect for Ohio State? Why?

I may not like them on the football field or any sport, but i got a couple people I’m cool with that are alum, so i talk shyt but i ain’t on that od white peoples shyt

Where you link up with Archie and Eddie at :ohhh:

:smh: I’d have no words for my fellow podcast mate if he did

So you stopped by Auburn's campus and paid homage to the legendary Auburn player statues outside the stadium? :ohhh:

Who no jackson and bo Jackson’s jock

:lolbron:

Look up his picture. That's all I gotta say.

Cac ain't got the look of a star. His face looks weird. He's destined to be a certified BUST in the NFL.

:Thatyourword:How’s things working for the volunteer God himself in Pittsburgh, Mr. Clairvoyant

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cam'ron's commitment had me hella hyped. we havent had a ballhawk at CB in a good ass minute. he has pretty good secondary instincts too it looks like. could be a potential adoree jackson type with his offensive ball skills :ehh:alotta AU insiders holdin out hope we can flip one of the top 10 recruits still, that'd be a confirmed top 5
You talking about Haselwood? It definitely wouldn't hurt if we got him but we don't need him :Ehhletsseewherethisgoes:
What's crazy to me is Auburn has a top 10 class right now and we're still ranked 5th in the SEC in recruiting :picard: but some of the other teams just have more players committed then we do and we just have more quality