The OFFICIAL 2018 College football RANDOM THOUGHTS thread

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Miami has a superstar WR in Ahmon Richards and a really good group of WRs behind him. Also a good stable of RBs and Michael Irvin at TE. They can give LSU's defense trouble, they have weapons. And a veteran OL too. People arent giving them enough credit really for the talent they have. People just don't trust what they have at QB, but Rosier has proven he can be good at times. And has a lot more experience than Burrow and familiarity with his offense. He can definitely be solid enough for one game for Miami to get the win. A lot of LSU fans act like they aren't even worried about Miami though
I know Miami talented but what does it matter if you don’t have the QB to make plays for them? Last year we had 2 recievers, 2 RB, and a o-linemen get drafted so we had the talent it didn’t matter because Etling was the QB. Rosier reminds me of Etling looks good in spurts but is trash under pressure. He’s coming off his worst 2 games of his career Against elite defenses now he has to go up against another one in a neutral site that’s goin to be more LSU than Miami don’t see it for him.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
A lot of those teams are riding off preseason hype tho. Florida, A&M and MSU espically. Like when people talk about the A&M game they’re like “well Jimbo is a better coach so they’re goin to win”. Well by the time we play A&M they prolly are coming off 3-4 losses and an ass whooping from Saban and Dabo. People are not goin to be talking about Jimbo with the same tone they talk about him now.
The only one being hyped is MSU, i'm saying with UF & A&M nobody is sure what they'll be getting and LSU has to go to both.

LSU is an unknown as well and its not like they have Guice or Fournette to depend on since their's no idea on what the QB situation will look like.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I know Miami talented but what does it matter if you don’t have the QB to make plays for them? Last year we had 2 recievers, 2 RB, and a o-linemen get drafted so we had the talent it didn’t matter because Etling was the QB. Rosier reminds me of Etling looks good in spurts but is trash under pressure. He’s coming off his worst 2 games of his career Against elite defenses now he has to go up against another one in a neutral site that’s goin to be more LSU than Miami don’t see it for him.
Yea and LSU has no idea what they have at QB. At least Miami has some sort of idea. And exactly, LSU lost a lot on offense, it's going to take them a while to get going while Miami will at least have some continuity which is big in the first game. Those games were big learning experiences for Rosier, he can definitely get hot and have a decent game we've seen it before from him. Y'all just better hope Burrow is as good as you think and is ready for big game tight situations right away

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
And I think you are underestimating the value of a Fournette, Guice, Williams, etc at RB that y'all have always had which helps a QB a lot. That CEH guy is definitely not close to the level of what we usually see at RB from LSU.

No Sleep

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Fixed for real time accuracy!

You got one thing right we do have to defend our COCKS against yall.

GleefulRaggedAquaticleech.gif

IS THIS THE SO CALLED BEST D-LINE IN THE COUNTRY. THE FRUIT CAKE nikka IN PINK IN A fukkING DRESS!!!

6_5029230.jpg

HELL NAW
Josh-Belk-Javon-Kinlaw_swtr1a.jpg

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Yea and LSU has no idea what they have at QB. At least Miami has some sort of idea. And exactly, LSU lost a lot on offense, it's going to take them a while to get going while Miami will at least have some continuity which is big in the first game. Those games were big learning experiences for Rosier, he can definitely get hot and have a decent game we've seen it before from him. Y'all just better hope Burrow is as good as you think and is ready for big game tight situations right away
14-7 W

I agree our offense will need time but our defense will win this game by causing havoc to their QB. Miami has a good defense but they made a name creating turnovers that level of play is not sustainable I know that from watching the Saints defense throughout the years. Plus their DC even said it, they have no idea what we’re goin to do on offense so they can’t even gameplan against us. No footage of Burrow, or what Ensminger playbook looks like.

O.iatlhawksfan

Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
And I think you are underestimating the value of a Fournette, Guice, Williams, etc at RB that y'all have always had which helps a QB a lot. That CEH guy is definitely not close to the level of what we usually see at RB from LSU.
No one is underestimating the RB that’s the one postition we’ve downgraded.

O-line- better
WR- maybe better definitely deeper
QB- maybe better

definitely downgraded but CEH is no slouch. He was the MVP of spring camp on offense and is really not scared of contact like those other RB. He reminds me of the old RB from Mississippi st James Robinson who was a thousand yard back for them.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Instead of figuring out how to beat a team with a winning record :dwillhuh:. Keep doing you Jimmy :mjlol:

Just make sure you keep the coaching staff filled with all types of felons and scum bags. The investigations will never stop.

Imagine having to replace one unethical, scumbag coach with another one. Because that’s all you got to choose from. :heh: