Everywhere...You never there.
DjnTKLxU0AEd7zU.jpg
flames :wow:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Another Louisiana Top 10 Player committed to going out of state.

Coach O was supposed to lock the state down. :heh:

We didn’t have room for him in our class. He’s plays positions we’ve already filled. Also, if i remember correctly, we liked him at one position but he wanted to play atanother one.

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
:mjlol:

Imagine hangin your hat on beating 2 of your biggest rivals and own a sec west championship (even paint the shyt in your facility) only to lose the SEC championship and your bowl game brehs

Its ok @Rigby. :therethere:
Lets not even talk about what some of your fellow crybaby bammers were hanging from after that L :gucci: only breh that could be reached for comment was @RammerJammer

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
We didn’t have room for him in our class. He’s plays positions we’ve already filled. Also, if i remember correctly, we liked him at one position but he wanted to play atanother one.
Yea he plays CB/WR but I think we wanted him at linebacker, but he didn't want to workout for Dave Aranda.

Some of these kids leaving the state are goin to be studs. I think the kid goin to Clemson(Harris HS teammate) can be really good. It's happen every year tho even if we fill our class with instate kids we can't get em all.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Without naming names, or opponents, Orgeron talked about facing the “enemy a couple of states over” last season (read: Alabama), and how he talked to a friend who was on the staff there afterward.

“He sent me their scouting report,” Orgeron said. “I was embarrassed to see the detail in which they had scouted us and had worked on us for a year. To see the things they had on us, I felt I wasn’t giving our team a fair chance to compete.”

Orgeron said he went to athletic director Joe Alleva and said, “We need more analysts.” Alleva approved the expanded payroll as LSU went from five analysts to 10.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_21739078-95ba-11e8-b57c-8b2fdf771497.html

Crizzy

U wanted the smoke...u can have it your way
Daps
Reppin
RMFT
Lets not even talk about what some of your fellow crybaby bammers were hanging from after that L :gucci: only breh that could be reached for comment was @RammerJammer

I was still on this joint after...gave yall props after the win my boy

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This dude had me feeling like I was watching lifetime or something:picard: