smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Harbaugh on the podium today I sense fukkery:mjgrin:

And funny how my phone want to autocorrect Harbaugh to garbage
2925xxg.jpg

@smitty22 you been hacking into phones again:troll:
All the fukkery in the world wont save his job, this his last year :scUMsad:, and that hack job prolly @Trust Me, it was him who hacked into the 2016 election :Scustbrutus:

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
@Lucky_Lefty @DropTopDoc @portcityplaya @No Sleep

Dan Mullens not a top 5 SEC coach? :usure:

He might be #3 after Saban and Kirby

You might could even make an argument for him at #2 tbh :patrice:
shyt no

Saban
Smart
Fisher
Muschamp
Maybe Mullen there so guess he T5; I'd be pressed to make an argument that Pruitt is better than him. Like I said, his offenses are power based and archaic. Then to add he can't seal the deal in living rooms.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
shyt no

Saban
Smart
Fisher
Muschamp
Maybe Mullen there so guess he T5; I'd be pressed to make an argument that Pruitt is better than him. Like I said, his offenses are power based and archaic. Then to add he can't seal the deal in living rooms.
Forgot about Jimbo, I'd definitely put him before muschamp though

And how you gonna make an argument for pruitt? He never been a HC :dwillhuh:

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
Forgot about Jimbo, I'd definitely put him before muschamp though

And how you gonna make an argument for pruitt? He never been a HC :dwillhuh:
But Pruitt has shown the ability to adapt AND bring in elite talent on his own. Mullen's rep built off the back of Tebow and that juggernaut Urban built. And you'd think someone of his "ability" would have locked down more in-state talent but Ole Miss was "fully invested" and he let any and everyone come in-state and take his cookies (aka the best talent).

Silkk

Daps
But Pruitt has shown the ability to adapt AND bring in elite talent on his own. Mullen's rep built off the back of Tebow and that juggernaut Urban built. And you'd think someone of his "ability" would have locked down more in-state talent but Ole Miss was "fully invested" and he let any and everyone come in-state and take his cookies (aka the best talent).
And even with all that said, he still was winning consistently at Miss St even not as a great recruiter in some people's opinions.

Says a lot about how he can find hidden gems & develop talent, biggest example of course being Dak Prescott and even the team he left behind.

Lucky_Lefty

Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
And even with all that said, he still was winning consistently at Miss St even not as a great recruiter in some people's opinions.

Says a lot about how he can find hidden gems & develop talent, biggest example of course being Dak Prescott and even the team he left behind.
Gem? Dak was recruited by Arkansas, TCU & LSU out of HS. Pretty damn good for a 3-star. Who are these other gems he discovered and developed?

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
And Ithink / hope that harbaugh got the message after that shyt show of a year. Fired the OL coach, brought in Warriner who might be the best OL coach we've had in about 20 years. Love dude already

Shea is a huge upgrade, and the youngest team I remember in a while has grown up a bit

Im optimistic, but I think we looking at 9-10 wins. Ill say 10

Gem? Dak was recruited by Arkansas, TCU & LSU out of HS. Pretty damn good for a 3-star. Who are these other gems he discovered and developed?

Yeah as a TE though...

Silkk

Daps
Off the dome dude got Nick Fitzgerald out here as a true nfl prospect. Never saw nobody bomb on DBU like he did last season.